The Student Room Group

Distance Learning with The Open College of Arts

Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has done a degree with the OCA or whether they're going to be applying soon.
I'm going to start Illustration as soon as I've secured the funding. It'd be great to speak to anyone with any experience of learning with OCA.

:biggrin:
Original post by username2972502
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has done a degree with the OCA or whether they're going to be applying soon.
I'm going to start Illustration as soon as I've secured the funding. It'd be great to speak to anyone with any experience of learning with OCA.

:biggrin:

And? How is it? I am thinking of going for Illustration + creative writing
Reply 2
Hi, did you get any response? Or have you started? Would love to know how you’re finding it if you have started. Thanks Anna
Original post by Wallow
Hi, did you get any response? Or have you started? Would love to know how you’re finding it if you have started. Thanks Anna

Hi Anna

I have not started because I am waiting for the two new modules to become available, apparently they are going to be launched sometimes this Autumn ( Novel writing and Illustration sketchbooks).So I am kind of torn between starting the compulsory module now and waiting for more 'fun' practical modules to start my studies. :redface:) I think I will probably crack and enroll before the end of August...lol

Which subjects are you looking at?

Best wishes,
Anna
Reply 4
Hi
I’m not sure which modules other that I want to progress with illustration- do you have any idea how the course is delivered? Online lectures? Seminars how much teaching is delivered? Goodluck with your studies.
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending