Have you ever visited?

Yes
Original post by akbar0123
My family hails from Peshawar

Nice. My family is from Lahore.
Reply 10
Original post by akbar0123
Yes

Cool. Ive only ever been to Karachi as thats where im from but would love to explore the rest of Pakistan.
Reply 11
Original post by Samiik
Cool. Ive only ever been to Karachi as thats where im from but would love to explore the rest of Pakistan.

Yeah you’ve got to visit Peshawar if you ever get a chanc, it’s awesome. But a lot of people there don’t speak English well so you might struggle a bit. I’ve never actually been to Karachi, I’ve been to the airport but never the actual city lol. Maybe I’ll go there one day
What’s your favourite Pakistani food
Reply 13
Original post by FarhanHalim
What’s your favourite Pakistani food

Pakistani food is very varied depending on where in Pakistan you’re from. In Pashtun areas the food is similar what the afghans eat and in Karachi or Azad Kashmir the food is similar to what North Indians eat. But most Pakistanis eat food that is similar to both these countries. My favourite would probably be kebabs though, like Chapli kebab or seekh kebab. It’s a popular street food.
Reply 14
Bruh why did you make a thread when you should have been doing Zohar
Reply 15
Original post by MoSaqib
Bruh why did you make a thread when you should have been doing Zohar

I’m not in Britain right now, I’m in Paris france visiting relatives. Salah times are different
If you were not Pakistani, what other third world country would you wish you came from?
Reply 17
Original post by RoyalBeams
If you were not Pakistani, what other third world country would you wish you came from?

I wouldn’t want to be from anywhere else!

Quick Reply

Latest