The Student Room Group

math,pysics,chemistry and biology

Is anyone here good at math or any of these subjects below;
physics
chemistry
biology
i would be grateful if anyone gets back to me as i'm struggling with these subjects.
thanks for the help, i couldn't do this alone with out help.
Is this gcse or A level or what?

I’m happy to help with maths, biology or chemistry
nope
Original post by unknown_123123
physics
chemistry
biology
i would be grateful if anyone gets back to me as i'm struggling with these subjects.

What do you need help with? GCSE or A-level? What topics? You need to be more specific
Original post by TheMindGarage
What do you need help with? GCSE or A-level? What topics? You need to be more specific

I'm sorry good sir. I needed help on a certain problem. Do all zeroes of the Riemann Zeta Function base themselves off only negative even numbers and complex numbers with Re(s) = 1/2. Unfortunately Yahoo Answers appears to be unhelpful.
physics
chemistry
biology

Why don't you post your problems with these subjects in the sub-forums? it exists a lot people there to help you with struggling.
Reply 6
Original post by thotproduct
I'm sorry good sir. I needed help on a certain problem. Do all zeroes of the Riemann Zeta Function base themselves off only negative even numbers and complex numbers with Re(s) = 1/2. Unfortunately Yahoo Answers appears to be unhelpful.

That would be ****ing amazing if TSR was where it was first solved
does anyone know how to balance chemical equations?
plz help me
gcse or alevel?
Original post by TheMindGarage

gcse
Original post by Kallisto
Why don't you post your problems with these subjects in the sub-forums? it exists a lot people there to help you with struggling.

okay i'm struggling with chemistry - balancing equations, chemical bonding, rates of chemical reations.

physics - atomic structure, particles model of matter
okay i'm struggling with chemistry - balancing equations, chemical bonding, rates of chemical reations.

physics - atomic structure, particles model of matter

For your strugglings in Physics, this Physics forum is the best place for it. Create a thread there and tell what are you struggling exactly! :smile:

For your strugglings in Chemistry, follow the Chemistry forum, explain your problems in a thread and I am sure you get help there too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending