The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AmmarTa
Probably Artificially-Intelligent Systems Engineering is what it'd be called. Essentially designing fully autonomous systems from the ground up using machine learning for design and control - a good mix of maths, engineering and compsci all together to create amazing things like self-driving commuter planes that run on a hybrid of hydrogen and battery power for example, or creating an assistance android to act as a better version of a guide dog for blind people. The list of possibilities that this degree would open up would be virtually endless!

Solid idea :biggrin:
I really wish GCSE musical theatre was a thing would have taken that!
Aeronautical engineering A’level
biochemistry, neuropsychology, screenwriting probably too.
Art IT Business
Aliens
How to make £1billion fast and easily
Reply 27
Original post by Toni Cipriani
How to make £1billion fast and easily

Force someone to give it to you. Easy.
Original post by Sinnoh
Force someone to give it to you. Easy.

Good idea. Send me £1billion right now or else!
Philosophy and Islam and Spanish and Web Dev and Maths and Poker and IDK TOO MANY THINGS!

I am planning to study Comp Sci and Maths though so the rest I read up and study in my own time.
Reply 30
Original post by Toni Cipriani
Good idea. Send me £1billion right now or else!

I think the lesson I've taught is worth a billion, don't you think? :u:
Original post by Sinnoh
I think the lesson I've taught is worth a billion, don't you think? :u:

That’s true. I guess I gotta find someone else to send me the money.
japanese, art, medicine/the human body
@Sinnoh Am I allowed to study a person? :drool:

Probably Aerospace engineering alongside Mechanical Engineering w/ Electronics and programming.

I'd love to make a next level AI drone that would pick me up wherever I am from the click of a button.
Basically A jarvis (from Iron man), but in a plane and stuff.

Edit:
Basically this, they just worded it better :lol:
Original post by AmmarTa
Probably Artificially-Intelligent Systems Engineering is what it'd be called. Essentially designing fully autonomous systems from the ground up using machine learning for design and control - a good mix of maths, engineering and compsci all together to create amazing things like self-driving commuter planes that run on a hybrid of hydrogen and battery power for example, or creating an assistance android to act as a better version of a guide dog for blind people. The list of possibilities that this degree would open up would be virtually endless!
(edited 5 years ago)
Cat studies :tongue:
Astronomy (I originally studied this at uni but didn't have the brains for it :frown: )
Virology
Latin
Reply 35
Neuroscience, dentistry, medicine/anatomy, languages such as Russian, Latin, Greek, Mandarin, etc :h:
Reply 36
Original post by jdijx
Neuroscience, dentistry, medicine/anatomy, languages such as Russian, Latin, Greek, Mandarin, etc :h:

You'd be pretty damn busy but I respect that
Reply 37
Original post by Sinnoh
You'd be pretty damn busy but I respect that

Yeah, I find them so interesting haha.

I guess it would also be fun to learn about spacecraft as well and all that, especially because I love watching films like "The Martian" and "Passenger" which are space-related.
Particle Physics and Quantum entanglement. Just generally curious as to how it all works.
Sports Rehabilitation.

Latest