The Student Room Group

Why don't black girls like me

I'm not a typical gangster and i dont drink or smoke and I'm not loud so why don't any black girls like me?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You don’t sound like a typical ‘roadmap’ either.
Reply 2
Maybe because you're in year 9 and trying to be a map.
Original post by UWS
Maybe because you're in year 9 and trying to be a map.

Original post by Toni Cipriani
You don’t sound like a typical ‘roadmap’ either.

Haha ffs this thread WAS A DISASTER HAHAH 🙈🙈🙈
Original post by TheYearNiner
I'm not a typical gangster and i dont drink or smoke and I'm not loud so why don't any black girls like me?

I swear you must be seriously bored this is like your third thread in the past hour :biggrin:
Original post by 3pointonefour
I swear you must be seriously bored this is like your third thread in the past hour :biggrin:

Bored and sweating in this heat. Its cooler in Africa lol
It's like getting a Happy Meal after you've had a Big Tasty. Gonna leave ya disappointed.
Bored and sweating in this heat. Its cooler in Africa lol

I join you in your sweated boredom
Reply 8
They don't give me much unsolicited attention either tbh

Probably you will have to approach a black girl if you like her as most are pretty lazy and expect the man to do all the graft

oh, and make sure you have a decent job as they literally immediately start asking you all kinds of questions about your employment history if they are attracted to you. i'd go as far as to say if you are talking to a black woman in a bar/pub and it reached 5/10 minutes and she hasn't started asking about your job ....then you're better off walking away, because if she had the slightest interest in you she would have asked by now.

Because your not their type, simples.
Plus you haven't met every black girl on the planet to say that. How many have you asked out ? There's thousands of blacks girls who are with horrible, violent men and their stupid enough to stay with them for many years instead of trying to find decent men who treat them right so maybe the one's you meet are just not attracted to you.
No man can take advice from ANM775 because when he does meet girls he takes them to KFC on a first date, LOL, then he wonders why they don't end up going for a second date. And when asking a girl out on the street who completely ignored him he started shutting and arguing with her because she didnt fancy him. And when girls do approach him he doesn't ask them for their number and when girls have given him their number he decides not to ring them because he believes the man should ask the women out because it puts him off dating any girl who approaches him as he thinks they must be ****s for being so forward then he spends all his time on here trying to put women down, especially black women by saying their lazy and never approach.
Girls are not lazy they are just too shy to, they will get called ****s by men for doing it and they don't want the humiliation of being rejected if they do ask men out. Plus it's not a woman's job to do this, it's the man's job and always will be. Women do not have to ask men out if they don't want to but it has nothing to do with laziness. But There are some girls who do ask men out as I knew a girl who did this and many years ago I was standing next to a girl talking about how she asked a bloke out but he humiliated her and said no and she said she'd never do it again.

I get asked out all the time when walking down the street, at a bus stop or on the bus, supermarkets, shops, library, etc, etc but most men are not my type that's all. If I met someone I liked then that's great.

I like using live streaming apps purely for entertainment and to relieve boredom so I have been using Live.Me and Bigo Live for over 1 year but now I'm bored of them and haven't used them much for 2 weeks but yesterday I signed up with a dating app called Skout but it's also a live streaming app or friendship meet up app too plus you can make money on it when people send you virtual gifts that you convert into money too.
Download it. There's all types of people on it and loads of black guys broadcast on it so if you become a broadcaster too you might meet somebody on it or you can ask girls this same question on it.
Girls might even ask you out on it if your a broadcaster. Have a look at it. I love the idea that you can do all these different things on Skout to meet others on it so it's not just a simple dating app. All dating apps should have a live streaming feature included in it which you can click on seperately from the dating button.
Check it, see if you like it as it's better than doing nothing and from what I saw they don't allow any bullying like the other 2 apps did.
Reply 10
OP don't take much notice of the above poster, she is an "Angry" manipulative black woman with an unhealthy obsession with me who follows me around the forum making up lies and twisting events.

This black womans mindset is that the man should do everything, the woman should sit back, do nothing, and eat the meals on the date [that he HAS to pay for]
LOL
Probably cause nobody likes you generally.

:biggrin:
Probably cause you’re not their type.
Original post by Rainfall
Probably cause you’re not their type.

Original post by Judge Jules
Because your not their type, simples.
Plus you haven't met every black girl on the planet to say that. How many have you asked out ? There's thousands of blacks girls who are with horrible, violent men and their stupid enough to stay with them for many years instead of trying to find decent men who treat them right so maybe the one's you meet are just not attracted to you.
No man can take advice from ANM775 because when he does meet girls he takes them to KFC on a first date, LOL, then he wonders why they don't end up going for a second date. And when asking a girl out on the street who completely ignored him he started shutting and arguing with her because she didnt fancy him. And when girls do approach him he doesn't ask them for their number and when girls have given him their number he decides not to ring them because he believes the man should ask the women out because it puts him off dating any girl who approaches him as he thinks they must be ****s for being so forward then he spends all his time on here trying to put women down, especially black women by saying their lazy and never approach.
Girls are not lazy they are just too shy to, they will get called ****s by men for doing it and they don't want the humiliation of being rejected if they do ask men out. Plus it's not a woman's job to do this, it's the man's job and always will be. Women do not have to ask men out if they don't want to but it has nothing to do with laziness. But There are some girls who do ask men out as I knew a girl who did this and many years ago I was standing next to a girl talking about how she asked a bloke out but he humiliated her and said no and she said she'd never do it again.

I get asked out all the time when walking down the street, at a bus stop or on the bus, supermarkets, shops, library, etc, etc but most men are not my type that's all. If I met someone I liked then that's great.

I like using live streaming apps purely for entertainment and to relieve boredom so I have been using Live.Me and Bigo Live for over 1 year but now I'm bored of them and haven't used them much for 2 weeks but yesterday I signed up with a dating app called Skout but it's also a live streaming app or friendship meet up app too plus you can make money on it when people send you virtual gifts that you convert into money too.
Download it. There's all types of people on it and loads of black guys broadcast on it so if you become a broadcaster too you might meet somebody on it or you can ask girls this same question on it.
Girls might even ask you out on it if your a broadcaster. Have a look at it. I love the idea that you can do all these different things on Skout to meet others on it so it's not just a simple dating app. All dating apps should have a live streaming feature included in it which you can click on seperately from the dating button.
Check it, see if you like it as it's better than doing nothing and from what I saw they don't allow any bullying like the other 2 apps did.

Thanks for that essay but I forgot to say I'm black myself so how am I not their type then????
Thanks for that essay but I forgot to say I'm black myself so how am I not their type then????

And do all black guys look the same? No. Type as in height, weight, eyes and all that.
Reply 16
Original post by Judge Jules
\ Plus it's not a woman's job to do this, it's the man's job and always will be. .

Wait - what?!?!?!

Is it really that different in the UK or are you delusional?

Here in the USA women ask men out ALL the time - and most the women I know really don't take it personally if the guy says no. Also here in the USA guys do not consider ladies who ask men out S**** - and I really doubt they do in the UK either. You are just projecting.

And as far as the guy having to pay for the meals - or be considered cheap - I find that a joke...

it's like - girls expect the guy to pay - or else they will consider him cheap... and yet - after he pays for the meals and most other things the entire time they are dating - even if she makes close to as much money as he does - (hell even when she makes MORE than he does in most cases) then suddenly they get married and NOW they are equals.... they weren't equals the entire time they dated - he has a di*k so therefor he should pay but suddenly the ring on her finger means he should treat her as an equal.

Don't know about UK but in the USA

we fought for

Equal rights in the board room

Equal rights in the bedroom

Equal rights in basically EVERYTHING except - the man should pay...uh because he's male.

Isn't that handy - if she can save some $$ it's ok if she doesnt pay cause she's a female...and not equal to the man when it comes to dating - haha such a joke and my girlfriends get mad at me when I point this out.

When I was dating - I wouldn't go on a second date with a man who INSISTED on paying for my dinner - cause I'm equal to him - and I want him to know that from day one - not 2 years later when he puts a ring on my finger.

I'm waiting for the movement and marches by women demanding equal rights when it comes to dating - but I won't hold my breath since it's likely NEVER gonna happen.

The way dating should be handled is basically go dutch most the time - and in the frequent cases where it's too hard to 'split' the bill - the person who makes the most tends to pay for those times.
(edited 5 years ago)

I thought you were black when I was writing it that's why I wrote there's loads of black guys who are broadcasters on Skout. But after I finished writing I thought to myself what if your not black but I just assumed you were.
Also when I finished writing it I went straight on to watching a white guy from USA on it who calls himself FukboyFilms or FucboyFilms. I can't remember how he
spelt it. Anyway he was talking about how he gets one night stands every weekend especially from meeting girls on Skout and he was saying all girls are ****s, etc and that if a girl has sex with him on the first day their ****s but if they make him wait their still ****s and he never takes girls out on dates. He had 2 other male friends who he showed us on camera as they were with him and do the same thing and one of his mate was asleep in bed And that's all he talks about throughout his live stream about how he doesn't want a relationship just sex from using them for one night stands.
Original post by TOP_20
Wait - what?!?!?!

Is it really that different in the UK or are you delusional?

Here in the USA women ask men out ALL the time - and most the women I know really don't take it personally if the guy says no. Also here in the USA guys do not consider ladies who ask men out S**** - and I really doubt they do in the UK either. You are just projecting.

And as far as the guy having to pay for the meals - or be considered cheap - I find that a joke...

it's like - girls expect the guy to pay - or else they will consider him cheap... and yet - after he pays for the meals and most other things the entire time they are dating - even if she makes close to as much money as he does - (hell even when she makes MORE than he does in most cases) then suddenly they get married and NOW they are equals.... they weren't equals the entire time they dated - he has a di*k so therefor he should pay but suddenly the ring on her finger means he should treat her as an equal.

Don't know about UK but in the USA

we fought for

Equal rights in the board room

Equal rights in the bedroom

Equal rights in basically EVERYTHING except - the man should pay...uh because he's male.

Isn't that handy - if she can save some $$ it's ok if she doesnt pay cause she's a female...and not equal to the man when it comes to dating - haha such a joke and my girlfriends get mad at me when I point this out.

When I was dating - I wouldn't go on a second date with a man who INSISTED on paying for my dinner - cause I'm equal to him - and I want him to know that from day one - not 2 years later when he puts a ring on my finger.

I'm waiting for the movement and marches by women demanding equal rights when it comes to dating - but I won't hold my breath since it's likely NEVER gonna happen.

The way dating should be handled is basically go dutch most the time - and in the frequent cases where it's too hard to 'split' the bill - the person who makes the most tends to pay for those times.

I'm sure there's lots of women from UK who do ask men out too but we just don't hear the stories about them very often and UK is very different from the USA.
And I'm not projecting anything, the user I wrote about actually wrote all those things he has done in various different threads boasting about how he doesn't respect girls who ask him out because as a man he prefers to do it but at the same time he keeps saying women are lazy and they should ask men out but when they do he refuses to ring them because he doesn't respect the fact they approached him as he prefers to do the approaching so I didn't lie or twist anything like he said as its all in the threads he participated in. And any woman who doesn't agree with anything he says he calls them a feminist or an angry black woman.
I'm not bothered about whether you like paying for yourself on dates as that's your own personal choice, so I don't know why your telling me for as I was just replying to the OP's thread.

If I don't fancy a man I always say their not my type as a way of letting them down gently but I don't think men like hearing that as they always ask me afterwards, what is your type ?
It's really annoying that I have to give an answer to them so I just say I know when I see it. Because I don't go by descriptions like saying I like dark hair, slim build, etc because I would date someone who is fat also or doesn't have dark hair if I liked them enough or their personality. So sometimes instead of telling men that their not my type I just lie and say I have a boyfriend so they'll move on and stop questioning me but as for the user I wrote about, if a grl tells him she has a boyfriend he thinks every woman is lying so he gives them the third degree and asks them what is your boyfriends name? Where is he from ? How many inches is he? Just to see if he can catch them out in a lie so if she hesitates in giving her boyfriends name he thinks that means she's lying. I think it's a waste of time to question women about that because once a girl says she has a boyfriend then men should just leave them alone. It doesn't matter if she's lying because she doesn't owe men asking her out anything.
Sometimes i'll be honest and say I'm single but I'm not interested in them but they will still try to persuade me to go out with them just because I don't have a boyfriend then they won't go away so then it gets annoying and that's why sometimes girls have to lie and say they already have a boyfriend and also because I think men are more offended or upset by girls telling them that their not their type.

Quick Reply