The Student Room Group

I am uncomfortable with my boob size

I’m 17 ans I really hate having large breasts, that’s not a brag I’m genuinely uncomfortable with them. I don’t like the unwanted attention and feeling like I can’t wear certain clothes without looking like a slut or fat. I’m 5’3 and a 32D. I want to reduce the size naturally as i can’t get a reduction but all the Internet says it’s lose weight.. however I can’t lose weight I’m already I’m enough.. I don’t know what to do I feel so gross in my own body since big boobs and being this shorts makes me look fat and stumpy instead of nice and petite (not a diss at those who aren’t petite it’s just how I personally want to look). What do I do I have such bad insecurities but this is the main one.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m 17 ans I really hate having large breasts, that’s not a brag I’m genuinely uncomfortable with them. I don’t like the unwanted attention and feeling like I can’t wear certain clothes without looking like a slut or fat. I’m 5’3 and a 32D. I want to reduce the size naturally as i can’t get a reduction but all the Internet says it’s lose weight.. however I can’t lose weight I’m already I’m enough.. I don’t know what to do I feel so gross in my own body since big boobs and being this shorts makes me look fat and stumpy instead of nice and petite (not a diss at those who aren’t petite it’s just how I personally want to look). What do I do I have such bad insecurities but this is the main one.

Accept it.
Reply 2
Send me a pic and I'll give you feedback.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

You have to lose overall body fat to reduce your boob size, you can't reduce fat in your breasts only. Most of the diets or whatever excises that claim to lose fat in a specific spot on the body are false.

Set yourself weight loss goals, reduce calories sensibly and go do some cardio in the gym.
Imagine having 36DD. Honestly there’s not much you can do other than getting breast reduction or if you’re fat then lose weight cause the more fat you are, the bigger the breasts.
hey im 28hh and 5'4, i feel u. not to mention how expensive small back big chest breasts are. lose some fat if you can be bothered if not wear flattering clothes like stuff from bravissimo, they have coats, shirts etc. also sell supportive swimwear, idk about their sports bras, never have found any that work. maybe try lifting to even out your physique then it wont feel so much. tea dresses or whatever are really nice for me, they fit under your bust and are flat against your tum and fitted to your waist. bodycon and tightish tops. maybe try building your lats or shoulders. im a couple years older so ive had several years of trying to become apathetic to my chest. embrace it, accept it, forget about it. it doesnt matter and worrying about body issues is such a waste of time. they are just boobs pal, everyone wants something else.
also if u want me to link u to some nice bras, swim stuff, clothes etc etc lemme know.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Joel 96
Send me a pic and I'll give you feedback.

Thirst is real with this one. I thought Jesus didn't like his sons jerking their lil ding dongs?
Reply 7
Original post by Notoriety
Thirst is real with this one. I thought Jesus didn't like his sons jerking their lil ding dongs?

Oh, I'm religious?
Damn, another thing I didn't know about myself being presented to me by a long-time disdainer.
Original post by Joel 96
Oh, I'm religious?
Damn, another thing I didn't know about myself being presented to me by a long-time disdainer.

Most people with your conservatives views are religious. I would say I was being kind by supposing you were afflicted with myopia because of religion, rather than just assuming you were socially unsuccessful and an incel.
Reply 9
Most people with your conservatives views are religious. I would say I was being kind by supposing you were afflicted with myopia because of religion, rather than just assuming you were socially unsuccessful and an incel.

I'm a cultural christian and a volcel. Socially unsuccessful is interpretative, but I certainly spend most summer days on my own travelling around and don't care much for social interaction. However, if you're ever down in Portsmouth, hit me up and I'll break the social boundaries by buying you a drink. Then you can talk freely to me about why you think religious people are short-sighted and when you first developed a keen disdain for my opinions and person.
You're a 32 band so you're clearly not fat so all the people telling you to lose weight probably won't help as you just have naturally large breasts. If you lose more weight you'll just end up very skinny with big boobs which isn't a better look. Either you learn to love your body or you wait until you can afford to get a reduction.
Lol I'm a 30A and they're virtually non existent. I'd swap any day
Original post by Joel 96
I'm a cultural christian and a volcel. Socially unsuccessful is interpretative, but I certainly spend most summer days on my own travelling around and don't care much for social interaction. However, if you're ever down in Portsmouth, hit me up and I'll break the social boundaries by buying you a drink. Then you can talk freely to me about why you think religious people are short-sighted and when you first developed a keen disdain for my opinions and person.

I was joking; just thought you were religious. Even if you aren't, wouldn't getting nudes be against this credo?
I was joking; just thought you were religious. Even if you aren't, wouldn't getting nudes be against this credo?

As was I.
I’m a 34 F and only 16 so believe me I know your damn problem!! Wear sports bras to help dissipate the weight a bit better, if it’s a really genuine issue you could consider under going breast reduction surgery.
whats your snapchat
hey, to the person that said youre not fat. I'm not saying you are but you might have excess fat. again im 28HH and sometimes 26 back band but i could lose several extra pounds of fat, im not skinny, im somewhat muscular but im still only around 22% bf. Maybe do some research on breast sizes, because whilst your d cup seems large in comparison to some it isnt, maybe with age youll realise. try curvykate moulded bras, they make your chest look 'normal'. VS and AS bras arent that great for actual support for larger breasts they are just made to look nice. also remember to get a proper measurement, calculators online don't actually work. dry a debenhams store or somewhere that has triumph bras since their measurements are accurate.
curvykate
lace bras have no padded and so little material they'll feel and look smaller too.
good luck.
hey, I’m 5’1 and a 32/34 D and don’t find my boobs to be that big! losing weight will 100% help and if you don’t want to do this then just get comfy bras and get fitted in a place where they do nice ones so it doesn’t feel like a pain, sometimes just getting the right bra can help :smile:
I have small boobs. I wear a bra(ish). They're not a proper bra with the A,B,C,D sizes. They go by age. What is the 'ideal' or 'desired' boob size. Don't really get boobs, in general.

😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest