The Student Room Group

Want a Custom Results Day Avatar? Post Here!

Results day is fast approaching :afraid: Every year TSR runs a #beresultsproud campaign, The default avatars for which are these:

Which you are free to download and use as your avi :king1:

'But Cavy.... I like my current avatar but i also want to support #beresultsproud, whatever can i do :cry2:'

Look no further for that is what this thread is for :woo:

Want your avi merging with a #beresultsproud avatar? :awesome:
or perhaps you want a more customised unique #beresultsproud avatar? :holmes:
Maybe you even want a results proud avatar that incorporates TSR's newly designed logos/colours for each results day! :eek:

Whether you want to support SQA results or get behind the BTECs there is a colour for you!

Post your requirements for an avi in this thread and i shall endeavour to meet those specifications :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by CoolCavy
Results day is fast approaching :afraid: Every year TSR runs a #beresultsproud campaign, The default avatars for which are these:

'But Cavy.... I like my current avatar but i also want to support #beresultsproud, whatever can i do :cry2:'

Maybe you even want a results proud avatar that incorporates TSR's newly designed logos/colours for each results day! :eek:

Whether you want to support SQA results or get behind the BTECs there is a colour for you!

Post your requirements for an avi in this thread and i shall endeavour to meet those specifications :h:

I just want a good one, I have no requirements lol.

You can also make your own bespoke #BeResultsProud avatar like @CoolCavy @Paracosm :wink:

Actually :moon: can one of you make me a new She-Ra BRP avi to replace my beautiful Pride one? :flutter:
Original post by She-Ra
You can also make your own bespoke #BeResultsProud avatar like @CoolCavy @Paracosm :wink:

Actually :moon: can one of you make me a new She-Ra BRP avi to replace my beautiful Pride one? :flutter:

oh yes ofc :yep: this is just for people who dont know how to make their own :nope: or cant be bothered :mmm:

of course :banana:
Original post by Black Water
I just want a good one, I have no requirements lol.

not exactly amazing but i only had black water to work with :getmecoat:

Original post by She-Ra

All my dreams have come true :moon:

:heart:

Thank you :jumphug:

Your challenge is to make one for me, that would work for GCSE/Alevel :smile:
I have rainbow on my thing so youll be fine (:
Reply 7

Thank you, I appreciate it. :smile:
Reply 8
Yes please :biggrin:

I want it to still have a Riolu
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
Your challenge is to make one for me, that would work for GCSE/Alevel :smile:
I have rainbow on my thing so youll be fine (:

BLOB.gif
@discobish @Puddles the Monkey would you like an avatar
Original post by Sinnoh
Yes please :biggrin:

I want it to still have a Riolu

sinnoh.jpg
@discobish @Puddles the Monkey would you like an avatar

yeeeeeeee go for it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
How'd you like mine?:h:
Original post by discobish
yeeeeeeee go for it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

discobish.jpg
Reply 15
sinnoh.jpg

Thanks! :thumbsup: This is great
Original post by Grade A
How'd you like mine?:h:

fabulous :biggrin:
x

LOVE IT :biggrin: thanks mate!
Posting just to watch this thread. I already have one (thanks Cavy) but I want to see all these amazing others.:ahee:
anyone else? :creep:

Quick Reply

Latest