The Student Room Group

IB score slightly missed uni requirements?

Scroll to see replies

i have HL 775 SL 776 and Tok EE 2=41
i have HL 775 SL 776 and Tok EE. 2 =41
Original post by Daniel Shin
i have HL 775 SL 776 and Tok EE. 2 =41

I have HL 666 SL 776 TOK/EE 3 so also 41 :smile:
Original post by infiinitee_

How about your LNAT score ? I have 24 only😓
(edited 5 years ago)
How about your LNAT score ? I have 24 only😓

Im pretty sure I only got 21 or 22 so don't worry! You're already in a great position :smile:
(Original post by infiinitee_)Im pretty sure I only got 21 or 22 so don't worry! You're already in a great position :smile:

Hope to meet you in King’s👍👍👍, BTW do you have any info about the ratio of IB student Vs A level for King’s law?
Reply 46
I’m in a similar situation ....
Original post by slindh
Hi!

I am an international student (USA) and I have a conditional offer to Durham University for Geography BA. I was supposed to get one more 5 on an AP test but instead I got three 4s. They have put me in the near miss group and will let me know once A Level results come out. I really really want to go to Durham and I would love to know if you have any advice or insight into my situation!

Thank you so much
Original post by slindh
I’m in a similar situation ....

I heard from others that if it is not LLB or Medi the chance is more higher for the near missed applicant , good luck
Reply 48
I heard from others that if it is not LLB or Medi the chance is more higher for the near missed applicant , good luck

About 20% of those accepted by Durham for Law had missed their offer. See my post earlier in the thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about the info about King’s LLB? Actually I firm King’s and insurance Durham , I missed both offer but had the equivalent grade or above.
Thanks
Reply 50
What about the info about King’s LLB? Actually I firm King’s and insurance Durham , I missed both offer but had the equivalent grade or above.
Thanks

No idea. You can have a look to see if there's any FOIs on whatdotheyknow (that's where I found the Durham info), or ask King's, or just wait 10 more days..........

Good luck :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! I found it
Reply 52
Thanks! I found it

What did you find?

PS. It's a good idea to quote the post you are commenting on so the poster gets a notification:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here here you are
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/statistics_on_missed_law_offers#incoming-1193900

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
What did you find?

PS. It's a good idea to quote the post you are commenting on so the poster gets a notification:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
So basically no. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
(Original post by infiinitee_)Im pretty sure I only got 21 or 22 so don't worry! You're already in a great position :smile:

Hope to meet you in King’s👍👍👍, BTW do

Original post by infiinitee_

I just received King’s unconditional offfer , how about you ? Hope you have as well
I just received King’s unconditional offfer , how about you ? Hope you have as well

Yep see you in London!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending