The Student Room Group

LSE MSc Marketing

Hi everyone! Just a short introduction - I got my bachelor's degree in journalism in Hong Kong in 2013. I had 2-year experience working as a journalist followed by 1 year plus in Public Relations. Currently I am working in Singapore in the field of marketing.

Recently I have the idea of getting a master degree in marketing because to be honest, I have never learnt anything related in school. All the skills that I acquired are from work experience and they don't feel solid to me.

I checked the course structure and the curriculum of LSE MSc Marketing which interested me. But I am not too sure how it is like in reality so if you know anything about this course please do share with me. I really need your help. Thank you so much!
Reply 1
You won't get much feedback as this is a new LSE Master's and no grads can provide a review. Sorry. You may need to reach out directly to the programme manager.
Reply 2
Original post by Tcannon
You won't get much feedback as this is a new LSE Master's and no grads can provide a review. Sorry. You may need to reach out directly to the programme manager.

I see. Was thinking maybe I could find someone who is at least studying at the moment to share his/her experience. But thanks a lot!
Reply 3
Original post by justlost
I see. Was thinking maybe I could find someone who is at least studying at the moment to share his/her experience. But thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, LSE doesn't even list student ambassadors, literature list for the new MSc Marketing programme. More established MScs tend to have student contacts whom you may reach out to. I would suggest to take an established MSc Marketing from another UK uni and check if LSE offers similar core modules, electives, quantitative requirements, dissertation writing option with a firm. Other indicators are lecturers' research interests and publications. Warwick, Manchester, Imperial and Cranfield tend to have solid MSc Marketing for guidance.
Reply 4
anyone here applied for both strategic marketing in imperial and marketing in LSE? which one is better??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending