The Student Room Group

GCSEs........

are lovely. fine. beautiful. fulfilling. powerful (but not like God!!!). Religious Studies. I am proud to be doing new 9-1s!!! Anyone else???? GCSEs allow for variety, order, beauty of notes etc.!!!!! Even more than A levels!!!
ew.
GCSE helpt me with **** all in my life. Education is over rated.
GCSEs made my mental health worse couldn’t be happier to get out of high school. Can’t wait for results day to be gone so I can get on with my life and forget about high school once and for all :smile:
tru but theres more work and i cba with that

my chem teacher told me the 7 i maintained throughout year 11 was a bad grade

smh

really hoping for that 9
Reply 5
Original post by AlevelRS
are lovely.

no

fine.

no

beautiful.

no

fulfilling.

no

powerful

no
Reply 6
Original post by Your Local Cat
no

no

no

no

no

Rude....I am sure grammar school kids will agree (although I am not one!!!!) !!!!????
Reply 7
Rude....I am sure grammar school kids will agree (although I am not one!!!!) !!!!????

Grammar school kid here.

No. Absolutely not.
Reply 8
Original post by Iju
Grammar school kid here.

No. Absolutely not.

Well you Dumb one the!!!! Or are u clever???? grades???
GCSEs are pointless 😂 A degree is worth a lot more. Nobody will ask you about GCSEs when you come to apply for a job. And what on Earth is a 9-1?
Reply 10
Well you Dumb one the!!!! Or are u clever???? grades???

Grades aren't an accurate representation of intelligence. I love education and learning, but absolutely despise school, GCSEs and exams. They indicate nothing, just your ability to regurgitate information, most of which isn't even useful at GCSE.

If you must know though, my mocks were 6 9s and 4 8s. But like I said, grades don't determine your intelligence.

Also, stop with the overuse of punctuation!!! It's kind of annoying???
Please

Stop
Surely this is a troll...
Reply 13
Original post by madmirrors
GCSEs are pointless 😂 A degree is worth a lot more. Nobody will ask you about GCSEs when you come to apply for a job. And what on Earth is a 9-1?

Ok....9-1 is the new grading system for GCSEs...duh (sorry for being rude:smile:) ......I want a 9 in RS!!!! Keep up with the times Girl.....YOU virtually (literally???????) sat GCSE exams this May and June!!!!???
Reply 14
Original post by Iju
Grades aren't an accurate representation of intelligence. I love education and learning, but absolutely despise school, GCSEs and exams. They indicate nothing, just your ability to regurgitate information, most of which isn't even useful at GCSE.

If you must know though, my mocks were 6 9s and 4 8s. But like I said, grades don't determine your intelligence.

Also, stop with the overuse of punctuation!!! It's kind of annoying???

OOOOO you so clever!!!!! You get a grade 9 in RS???? Science????
Ok....9-1 is the new grading system for GCSEs...duh (sorry for being rude:smile:) ......I want a 9 in RS!!!! Keep up with the times Girl.....YOU virtually (literally???????) sat GCSE exams this May and June!!!!???

It's been 5 years since I sat my GCSEs haha lol. It's stupid they've changed the grading system, it should be A* to U still like it's confusing now lol.
I like learning and taking neat notes but I will NEVER miss my GCSEs .
Reply 17
Original post by madmirrors
It's been 5 years since I sat my GCSEs haha lol. It's stupid they've changed the grading system, it should be A* to U still like it's confusing now lol.

No it should be 9-1 !!!!! Booo!!!! you don't like a challenge!!!
Reply 18
Original post by unscrewed_up
i like learning and taking neat notes but i will never miss my gcses .

i will....on thursday 14th of june i couldn't even revise for my food preparation and nutrition exam becuase i was so sad it was nearly over :frown: !!!!!!!!!
No it should be 9-1 !!!!! Booo!!!! you don't like a challenge!!!

It's not necessarily that, it's more about the additional stress, with a new grading system and spec for stuff, there is more pressure and that can impact mental health...

Quick Reply

Latest