The Student Room Group

What time are grade boundaries posted? (AQA)

What time are the AQA grade boundaries posted?
Original post by RJomana

8am :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by RJomana

8am and they will be available on our official GCSE and AS/A-Level grade boundaries thread as they are released. Good luck and #BeResultsProud. :smile:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
8am and they will be available on our official GCSE and AS/A-Level grade boundaries thread as they are released. Good luck and #BeResultsProud. :smile:

When are they released ?
Reply 4
Original post by Ridinghigh95
When are they released ?

8am on the exam board website on results day.

AS/A-Level Results Day - 16th August
GCSE Results Day - 23rd August
Reply 5
Does it matter? Your results will only be an overall grade unless your school is one of the very few aiming to do a big download and mail merge of raw marks (in which case they'll probably include the grade boundaries at the same time.)
Original post by compost
does it matter? Your results will only be an overall grade unless your school is one of the very few aiming to do a big download and mail merge of raw marks (in which case they'll probably include the grade boundaries at the same time.)

in case i want to get my paper remarked
8am
Reply 8
Original post by RJomana
in case i want to get my paper remarked

The chances are that your results sheet will only show grades so knowing the grade boundaries is of minimal use. If you're thinking of going for a review of marking, you'll have to ask for your marks and find our the boundaries at the same time.

Quick Reply

Latest