The Student Room Group

I find it hard not to snap him help?

I like sending my guy friend snaps but by his responses I can tell he's not interested in me what should I do

Scroll to see replies

continue to do what makes you happy unless it makes someone else unhappy !
Stop snapping him?
If he really doesn't like getting your snaps he will probably stop responding
Original post by Anonymous
I like sending my guy friend snaps but by his responses I can tell he's not interested in me what should I do

Dont send them him or at least cut back?

If he finds them annoying, then why would you continue with such behaviour?
Reply 4
Original post by andalsowithyou
continue to do what makes you happy unless it makes someone else unhappy !

Lol I feel like I want his attention
Reply 5
Maybe leave the poor guy alone
Reply 6
Original post by AzureCeleste
Stop snapping him?
If he really doesn't like getting your snaps he will probably stop responding

Original post by 999tigger
Dont send them him or at least cut back?

If he finds them annoying, then why would you continue with such behaviour?

He's just not into me. I want him to snap me first but he's never done so. Now I'm just missing him and I can't contact because it's obvious he doesn't care or miss me or wants to talk to me and I should move on
He's just not into me. I want him to snap me first but he's never done so. Now I'm just missing him and I can't contact because it's obvious he doesn't care or miss me or wants to talk to me and I should move on

There are other boys out there. Dont be down on yourself it happens to everyone.
Reply 8
There are other boys out there. Dont be down on yourself it happens to everyone.

So how can I prevent myself from snapping him? Should I like not post stories or send messages or snaps to him or go on Snapchat for like a month?
Reply 9
Original post by as125
Maybe leave the poor guy alone

I know but how
Just block him and go find some other guy to annoy. Eventually you'll forget about this person.
So how can I prevent myself from snapping him? Should I like not post stories or send messages or snaps to him or go on Snapchat for like a month?

The relationship/ friendship is unclear other than that you like him more than the other way round.
As its not going anywhere and you dont seem to understand he isnt interested and sending him more pics annoys him more, then maybe you ought to go cold turkey and block him. Does he like your stories , is he friendly, does he reply? Find someone else before your really fall out.
The relationship/ friendship is unclear other than that you like him more than the other way round.
As its not going anywhere and you dont seem to understand he isnt interested and sending him more pics annoys him more, then maybe you ought to go cold turkey and block him. Does he like your stories , is he friendly, does he reply? Find someone else before your really fall out.

I won't block I'll just go cold turkey on Snapchat for now for 30 days and focus on something else
Just block him and go find some other guy to annoy. Eventually you'll forget about this person.

Wow, I'm not planning on annoying him I know I should stop snapping so considering going cold turkey for 30 days and uninstall SC
Original post by AppleB
1. Block him
2. Unfriend him
3. Keep annoying him

They’re your 3 choices, it’s unlikely you’ll stop talking to him willingly.

Or I could uninstall snapchat for 30 daya??

love go and uninstall it then if u want if u think that helps. just do what feels right. but will other people question why u left?

I’ve since removed my post because the posts above give good advice.
If you’re finding it really hard, delete it 🤷🏽*♀️ that’s what I did and I hella don’t miss it (other than snap map 👀)
Original post by ChocolatePotatoe
love go and uninstall it then if u want if u think that helps. just do what feels right. but will other people question why u left?

Original post by dartagnankillian
If you’re finding it really hard, delete it 🤷🏽*♀️ that’s what I did and I hella don’t miss it (other than snap map 👀)

Yes that's what I'm going to do. Tbf snapchat didn't really serve me or bring any value to my life really. Yay at least one less SM haha. Thanks girlsxx

Quick Reply

Latest