The Student Room Group

Dnipro Medical Institute. I'm a student AMA

I study at Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JoshTurningPoint
I study at Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!

hi josh, I am thinking to transfer to dnipro into the third year through and agency and would like to know if there is anyone at the university these days thatIi can talk to about my situation.
ThNKS
Original post by jibz321
hi josh, I am thinking to transfer to dnipro into the third year through and agency and would like to know if there is anyone at the university these days thatIi can talk to about my situation.
ThNKS

Hey i'm on holiday so I don't know who will be there. It's really hard to get a transfer there from what I hear but try emailing them
Hi, I start at Dnipro Medical Institute in September (3rd year), what is the university like? Do you enjoy studying there?
Hi, I’ll be joining Dnipro Medical Institute this September, was wondering if you could let me know how the city and people are like towards foreigners. Thankyou
Reply 5
Original post by Zion Ilyas
Hi, I’ll be joining Dnipro Medical Institute this September, was wondering if you could let me know how the city and people are like towards foreigners. Thankyou

Hi,
May I know which agency you applied through, and after how long did you recieve the acceptance letter?
Reply 6
Hey guys is it safe to study there?
Hi ,please when is the deadline for course registration and do they allow for late registration?
Original post by Alma.p
Hi,
May I know which agency you applied through, and after how long did you recieve the acceptance letter?

Original post by MaameAdwoa
Hi ,please when is the deadline for course registration and do they allow for late registration?

NOW is when you should apply because all students are applying and seats are limited for international students, so the earlier you start the application the better
Original post by jamjarz

Original post by jamjarz
Original post by jamjarz

Yes my sister studies there and its very safe 👍🏻
Original post by jamjarz

It's perfectly safe. Why wouldn't it be? I never heard any of my friends complain of anything
Reply 11
Thanks guys! Anyone applying for dentistry?
Reply 12
Original post by Zion Ilyas

HI, if i can ask you about graduate entry in Dnipro ?
Am about to apply for graduate entry
Reply 14
If it’s a real university ?
Original post by Ace_star
Am about to apply for graduate entry
Am thinking of flying their next week to meet some of the British Students. medlinks said they will put me through to them.
I've been offered 3 year dentistry course at Dnipro even though I haven't even got a degree. Is that what you was offered
Reply 17
I was offered 4 years course. So want to know about credentials of university
have look at older threads. it is recognised maybe another user can give you a detailed answer but am definitely going in October
Hi! I’m thinking of applying to Dnipro and I wanted to know what the students were like. Are there many UK students and how multicultural is it?

Quick Reply

Latest