The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Beckett - Pregnancy

Has anybody that has been pregnant when due to start studying found issues in trying to get in touch with the university?

I tried to call them so they knew of the pregnancy before I was due to start, when I did so they brushed it off and said it's fine we can sort everything out in September.

I am just a little concerned as I will only have 2 and a half months until I am due then, so there will be very little time.

I don't need comments stating that I shouldn't have kept my baby. Or that protection should have been used because it was.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by millie14121998
Has anybody that has been pregnant when due to start studying found issues in trying to get in touch with the university?

I tried to call them so they knew of the pregnancy before I was due to start, when I did so they brushed it off and said it's fine we can sort everything out in September.

I am just a little concerned as I will only have 2 and a half months until I am due then, so there will be very little time.

I don't need comments stating that I shouldn't have kept my baby. Or that protection should have been used because it was.

Have you spoken to your student's union for help too?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by Blue_Cow
Have you spoken to your student's union for help too?

I haven't as of yet but I will do, thank you 🙂
I’m sorry I don’t have anything of use to offer you other than to wish you all the best. I hope you manage to make it work. Well done for still carrying on

Thank you, I've already read it over I just want them to know in advance but I'm assuring they are used to this so that's why they're so relaxed about it. 🙂
Original post by Sammylou40
I’m sorry I don’t have anything of use to offer you other than to wish you all the best. I hope you manage to make it work. Well done for still carrying on

Thank you, it's really appreciated 🙂.
Thank you, it's really appreciated 🙂.

You’re welcome. I haven’t been in your position but I admire your perseverance.
If you need a stranger ( albeit an old one!) to offload on at anytime then please feel free to pm me.
Youll never have too much support!
Original post by Sammylou40
You’re welcome. I haven’t been in your position but I admire your perseverance.
If you need a stranger ( albeit an old one!) to offload on at anytime then please feel free to pm me.
Youll never have too much support!

Thank you 😊 I really appreciate the support. And I might take you up on it 🙂
Thank you 😊 I really appreciate the support. And I might take you up on it 🙂

You would be very welcome to anytime you need a listening ear.
Willtell you more about me by pm if you need me for anything That way you’ll know if I can be of any help x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending