The Student Room Group

GYG

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tag me pleaaase!!!
It says you got 10A*s at GCSE but then you wrote 3A*s and 7As under it.

To make banners, I used Adobe Photoshop. For a tag list, you type the '@' sign and then type the persons name. Then click on the name when it appears e.g

This is going to be amazing! Good luck with everything, I know you can do it :smile:
Btw, I'll always be here if you need any help:h:
:biggrin: silly me.
Upload your banner onto imgur, copy the FULL link of the pic by right clicking on the pic, then click 'copy link address; (url should end in .jpg).
Then go to your thread and type

Looks like i've got some competition for that Macbook:biggrin:
Reply 3
Could you tag me please and good luck!
good luck for this year!:smile:
Good luck :yeah:
Will be following and watching this. Ich hatte keine Ahnung dass du deutsch sprichst! (I'm a bit rusty excuse any mistakes + I'm to lazy too correct anything rn)Maybe you mentioned it, if you did, I'm forgetful sorry. Good luck year 13! I've been looking at some uni courses and it's making me stressed. Both Oxford and Cambridge don't offer astrophysics courses... :frown: Anyways. Good luck!
Yay! :hugs: You half german or something? Hallo, Ich bin 16, du weist doch! Ich habe auch ein GYG. Hoffentlich. :s-smilie: Ich glaube das wort für zu-thinken ist 'nach zu denken' (or 'nachzudenken'?) GCSEs have made me into a workaholic (idk how to spell :rofl:) so I'm struggling to relax atm. :heart:
Oh ok, your german is pretty good though. Ich habe mein GYG umbenant weil ich ein perfectionist bin und es mich ärgert wenn mein GYG im sommer anfängt. Es macht kein sinn aber so ist mein gehirn eben. :facepalm: I'm moment habe ich also nur ein GYG dass ich umbenant habe. Aber ich werde ein zweites anfangen. I know :dontknow: well let's hope I'll focus and work smartly. :biggrin:
Yeess :rofl: IT MAKES SENSE OK! :cry: :rofl: Willl do! :hugs:
I know it makes no sense but I'm still making two. :rofl: I'm not exited. :s-smilie:
:rofl: :facepalm:
please tag me!!
Tag me too bro :u:
Yessssss finally you got one :woo:

Tag me in your posts :yes: :u:
Yay you made your own! Excited to see how you get on x
How exciting! Can't wait to see how you get on x
can’t wait to read it :hugs:

where abouts in eastern europe are you?
ok fair enough, is it a small country or something?
Hello, read your updates but don't want to tag the whole thing. That 'take a lunch break and end up playing a video game' is 100% me. What video game are you playing at the moment? I play really random ones. :rofl: Seems to me like you're good at sticking to a schedule! Keep it up!

Quick Reply