The Student Room Group

Girls how do I look, am I ugly?

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Attachment isn't found.
Damn, I love the colour of the paperclips.
Not female/gay myself but speaking objectively I'd say you're pretty good looking
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment isn't found.

the attachments are working now
lmao loose the arrogant pose and youll look decent
Original post by Frank Peters
lmao loose the arrogant pose and youll look decent

do you think that is why I am getting less tinder matches?
you look pakistani, coming from someone who is pakistani.. (sorry if you're not)
But yes you look decent :smile:
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
you look pakistani, coming from someone who is pakistani.. (sorry if you're not)
But yes you look decent :smile:

yep I am a british pakistani
Original post by phat-chewbacca
do you think that is why I am getting less tinder matches?

probably, with that pose, you look like a pigeon during mating season. Just stand normaly
Original post by Frank Peters
probably, with that pose, you look like a pigeon during mating season. Just stand normaly

FML
You're not ugly and you know it:/
yep I am a british pakistani

You look much better in the second photo. Without the typical British Pakistani hair.
Original post by Anonymous
You're not ugly and you know it:/

well explain why I ain't getting as many matches on tinder as I thought I would?
if you own the stately garden and mansion house where the pic is taken, you will be sizzling hot to most women.either way you're a good looking guy.

Everyone's beautiful in their own way unless they're like evil or something and you shouldn't feel like you have to conform to society's standards of what's good looking and what isn't because it's totally unfair. However if we were going to go by society's standards, and my own subjective taste, then you're pretty hot ngl.
You’re clearly not ugly, stop
OMG BRO

I actually thought this was a joke post for a minute, you are looking so good!

(the pigeon pose is unecessary, you dont need it! You've got such a good body type!)

(also if its for tinder, smile! You'll get sooooooo many more matches bc you're cute already, a cute smile would top it off so well!)
well girls on tinder apparently think otherwise!
well explain why I ain't getting as many matches on tinder as I thought I would?

Hmm how's your bio lmao does it scream out arrogant or smth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending