The Student Room Group

will you go for a caramel girl like this?

I have a major flaw. I have major discolouration. You look at me and think golden goddess. I remove my clothes

I got black elbows knees butt checks, black scars 😔 I don't know what to do as a person of colour 😔 I always thought I was pretty, I am 22 but my body is atrocious... Females express their bodies These days but the discolouration is horrible
Discoloration is...perfectly normal....on a human body??? m8 you're not a bar of burnt chocolate in the tesco reduced aisle, stop treating yourself like one
A guy who truly loves you will love you no matter what or how terrible you think you look. You'll know when you find him<3
Reply 3
Original post by une rock
Discoloration is...perfectly normal....on a human body??? m8 you're not a bar of burnt chocolate in the tesco reduced aisle, stop treating yourself like one

Original post by SomMC1
A guy who truly loves you will love you no matter what or how terrible you think you look. You'll know when you find him<3

Let's be real everyone is receiving to those perfect girl on internet and TV and some in real life that have one smooth complexion.. I really need honest answers I doubt anyone would go for me.. My skin text is all similar, stretch marks hear and there which I don't care for but the discolouration is dark, it's dark brown to black in colour
Original post by Anonymous
Let's be real everyone is receiving to those perfect girl on internet and TV and some in real life that have one smooth complexion.. I really need honest answers I doubt anyone would go for me.. My skin text is all similar, stretch marks hear and there which I don't care for but the discolouration is dark, it's dark brown to black in colour

I know what you mean since I've got eczema and my scars are really bad, but I'm not really bothered. If a guy likes you for who you are then your discoloration doesn't matter.
Being dark just comes with having discolouration man. I see some dark skin girls with such even skin tone and i get a little jealous. Sorry but theres nothing you can do about it. It looks a little ugly but a guy who loves you will accept that. I’m so done trying to change myself to look more appealing to guys.
I have a major flaw. I have major discolouration. You look at me and think golden goddess. I remove my clothes

I got black elbows knees butt checks, black scars 😔 I don't know what to do as a person of colour 😔 I always thought I was pretty, I am 22 but my body is atrocious... Females express their bodies These days but the discolouration is horrible

Some people also bleach these areas to achieve that ‘even skin tone’ that they don’t really have. Don’t fall for these fake products that promote skin evenness? It’s all for money and business
Caramel ting she a roloooooooo

We all have some sort of insecurities, for some it may be acne, or stretch-marks or for some its discolouration. I think its important for you to embrace the discolouration which you may find 'atrocious' because they make you who you are today and without them you wouldn't be the same person. You are unique and don't treat yourself any less than the best girl!
My skin text is all similar, stretch marks hear and there which I don't care for but the discolouration is dark, it's dark brown to black in colour

men barely even know what stretch marks are and they will be far too excited at seeing other things to even notice. plus, you do realise people like dark brown skin and someone who wants to be with you is going to be in love with your own particular "imperfections". look at the model winnie harlow, she has discolouration on her face and everywhere else and has had relationships...
Heck I am caramel coloured too. I was born in Spain and was Dad was darker and Mum was lighter. I see myself as unique.
glad you lot recognise this flaw, in many countries where lightening creams are legal, you get the rich and elite lightening these areas, even if main stream people are against it, it will always exist to the rich.

Secondly I don't oppose doing anything to fix it but I'm terms of relationship and this colourist society, guys seem very in touch with what they deem attractive, as for females they are the pinnacle of what to do to bring other females down. Like boast and show off, let's be honest it don't help girls like us.

Someone also mention dark skins have this problem, issue is, when you look at be you 'expect me' to be a 'lighty' or typical golden girl, so obviously the pitch black areas become an obvious problem and awkward looking situation. If I was dark and people assumed I was dark then I would be happily blended, hope you see the situation here
Original post by Skittles04
Heck I am caramel coloured too. I was born in Spain and was Dad was darker and Mum was lighter. I see myself as unique.

Original post by snugglebear
men barely even know what stretch marks are and they will be far too excited at seeing other things to even notice. plus, you do realise people like dark brown skin and someone who wants to be with you is going to be in love with your own particular "imperfections". look at the model winnie harlow, she has discolouration on her face and everywhere else and has had relationships...

Original post by ForeverAQx
We all have some sort of insecurities, for some it may be acne, or stretch-marks or for some its discolouration. I think its important for you to embrace the discolouration which you may find 'atrocious' because they make you who you are today and without them you wouldn't be the same person. You are unique and don't treat yourself any less than the best girl!

Some people also bleach these areas to achieve that ‘even skin tone’ that they don’t really have. Don’t fall for these fake products that promote skin evenness? It’s all for money and business

Original post by Rainfall
Being dark just comes with having discolouration man. I see some dark skin girls with such even skin tone and i get a little jealous. Sorry but theres nothing you can do about it. It looks a little ugly but a guy who loves you will accept that. I’m so done trying to change myself to look more appealing to guys.
To be really honest with you, I find every girl attractive. Everytime I go out, I get a crush on a girl immediately.

At school, when my friends ask me who I have a crush on, its really hard for me to give an answer as I love all girl, no matter how tall or how short, how fat or how skinny, no matter if they are curvy or flat, no matter what skin colour as well. Weirdly I find myself sexually attracted to older women who are old enough to be my grandma (like women in there 80s). Please don't judge me.

I've also met people who have Vitiligo who I find sexually attractive. However, I immediately dislike a girl if they have a *****y personality.

So if you have a female's part down there and are a kind person, I will fall in love with you immediately. So don't worry, there is always someone out there who loves you from your looks and personality (like me cause you seem like a good person).

Stay strong, someone out there loves you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending