is it werid for a grown man to see a Dsney film on his own?

Watch
MR freshman 2017
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Disney's Christopher robin comes out this friday and it looks good, i also want to see it because it has a couple actors i like in it such as Mark Gatiss (The league of gentlemen and Sherlock) and Peter Capaldi ( Doctor Who and the thick of it) as rabbit.

i was wondering if i would get funny looks if i went to see a family movie on my own.

So what do you think/
Beth_H
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think a lot of people who grew up with Winnie the Pooh will probably see the film out of nostalgia, so you might not be the only adult there alone. Even if you are, though, and even if you do get funny looks from people, you're probably never going to see any of them again, so it won't really matter that much.
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Suggest you just do what you want to do and not worry about what other people might think.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No... I watch Dumbo every time I want to dehydrate in tears. Not sure why but would be too embarassing in company.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MR freshman 2017)
Disney's Christopher robin comes out this friday and it looks good, i also want to see it because it has a couple actors i like in it such as Mark Gatiss (The league of gentlemen and Sherlock) and Peter Capaldi ( Doctor Who and the thick of it) as rabbit.

i was wondering if i would get funny looks if i went to see a family movie on my own.

So what do you think/
If you are so anxious about get funny looks by watching the film alone, watch the film with a friend who has a child and make sure it looks like your family! 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.36%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.53%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.41%
I'm really nervous (46)
18.7%

Watched Threads