The Student Room Group

Is it really a significant disadvantage to do year 13 privately

I dont want to put up with going to school for another year since i learn far better through self study and I dont see a compelling reason to pay for another year when it's been of no help to me but I am really worried about how it's going to impact my application and whether or not It's worth it?
Original post by boot2big
I dont want to put up with going to school for another year since i learn far better through self study and I dont see a compelling reason to pay for another year when it's been of no help to me but I am really worried about how it's going to impact my application and whether or not It's worth it?

It pretty much shouldn't do but they can guide you through the UCAS application and help you with any potentially difficult bits and trust me when I first started with maths I I found it easy and then struggled.
Reply 2
Original post by BradleyAustin97
It pretty much shouldn't do but they can guide you through the UCAS application and help you with any potentially difficult bits and trust me when I first started with maths I I found it easy and then struggled.

I know a private counsellor that is really helpful with the ucas application and I have a couple private tutors to help with any difficulties so I'm not entirely on my own. I'm just a little worried about how it'll be perceived by the schools im applying to

Quick Reply

Latest