The Student Room Group

Watt are you doing?! Laura's Year 11 GYG

Scroll to see replies

Grades looking really good so far- good luck!

Oh and add me pls
Original post by 04MR17
I love a young person who knows where they are going.:yep: Absolutely in on this quote-list wise please.:colondollar:

Good to know you'll hate me then... :rofl:
@laurawatt do you know how to delete thread ahah
Best of luck with Year 11 and keep tagging me!! All these punny GYG names really have me thinking whether I should change mine :tongue:
Original post by MaizieAmyr
Good to know you'll hate me then... :rofl:
Ahem, just because one thing is true doesn't mean the opposite is untrue. :wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
So excited Laura! :woo:
Will post to watch the thread and might just pop in now and again instead of being tagged ? Hope that's ok :hugs:
Just because I'm quite busy at the moment :sadnod:

:woo:
of course! hope you get some rest though - take care :jumphug:
Original post by 04MR17
I love a young person who knows where they are going.:yep: Absolutely in on this quote-list wise please.:colondollar:

:rave: :jive: :rave:
:hugs:
Original post by Lewianter
Grades looking really good so far- good luck!

Oh and add me pls

thank you!
will do :yep:
Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck with Year 11 and keep tagging me!! All these punny GYG names really have me thinking whether I should change mine :tongue:

thanks!! :biggrin: i saw everyone else's and thought oh no, have to come up with one now :lol:
if you're happy with it, don't worry about what other people are doing :yep: :hugs:
Original post by clouddbubbles
@laurawatt do you know how to delete thread ahah

ummm nope, sorry! :smile:
Original post by laurawatt

yikes! literally don’t know what to do :O
Original post by clouddbubbles
yikes! literally don’t know what to do :O
Go into AtCT. Or @Lemur14 may be able to assist. Sounds like a bug from what you described in your thread.
Good luck for year 11 :smile: I’m getting my gcse results next week😬 I hope you achieve the grades you want for the end of year 11, it seems like your working really hard and so hopefully it’ll pay off 😃for alevels I’ve chosen do maths and business but I can’t decide on a third alevel ☹️
Original post by Student2018:)!
Good luck for year 11 :smile: I’m getting my gcse results next week😬 I hope you achieve the grades you want for the end of year 11, it seems like your working really hard and so hopefully it’ll pay off 😃for alevels I’ve chosen do maths and business but I can’t decide on a third alevel ☹️

thank you!
good luck :biggrin: i'm sure you've done brilliantly :hugs:
fingers crossed :crossedf:
hopefully your results will help you decide :yes: :rave:
thank you!
good luck :biggrin: i'm sure you've done brilliantly :hugs:
fingers crossed :crossedf:
hopefully your results will help you decide :yes: :rave:

Thankyou😃hopefully they will 😃
:woo:
of course! hope you get some rest though - take care :jumphug:

:rave: :jive: :rave:

thank you!
will do :yep:

thanks!! :biggrin: i saw everyone else's and thought oh no, have to come up with one now :lol:
if you're happy with it, don't worry about what other people are doing :yep: :hugs:

:heart:
No tag list please but in to watch :smile:
If you want to do maths I would highly recommend further maths :tongue: Genuinely limiting not to :tongue:
Original post by Lemur14
No tag list please but in to watch :smile:
If you want to do maths I would highly recommend further maths :tongue: Genuinely limiting not to :tongue:

:woo: okay! :hugs:
yeah... may be useful :lol:
I must say you have some really good grades. I'll be in Year 11 very soon and I'm at a state of mixed emotions. Good luck for next year.

Tag me too.
Original post by chelseagirl2002
I must say you have some really good grades. I'll be in Year 11 very soon and I'm at a state of mixed emotions. Good luck for next year.

Tag me too.

thanks! don't worry :hugs: we'll get through it together, and i'm sure it isn't as bad as the teachers are making it out to be :yes:
will do! :smile:
Love to be tagged, thank you.

Don’t know whether to make a GYG, do you recommend?
Original post by elle.lx
Love to be tagged, thank you.

Don’t know whether to make a GYG, do you recommend?

Awesome!
:awesome: yeah!
If you want :ninja:
But yes, would recommmend :yes:
loving the puns girll xx
plus the title is so good - bet this years blog is going to smash last years one :biggrin:
Obvs tag me :h:
Original post by Lilsthebest
loving the puns girll xx
plus the title is so good - bet this years blog is going to smash last years one :biggrin:
Obvs tag me :h:

haha thanks :biggrin:
hopefully! :crossedf:
:yep: :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending