The Student Room Group

Didn’t meet conditions

needed an AAA for university of Manchester and got BBB 😩 they haven’t rejected me yet but they probably will. What should I do now? How does clearing work?
Original post by Noor Haider
needed an AAA for university of Manchester and got BBB 😩 they haven’t rejected me yet but they probably will. What should I do now? How does clearing work?

Did you have an insurance choice?
Are there any other universities with lower requirements that you'd be happy to go to?
Reply 2
I had Queen Mary’s as insurance but I don’t think they’ll accept me. I’ll go anywhere with a good law program tbh
I had Queen Mary’s as insurance but I don’t think they’ll accept me. I’ll go anywhere with a good law program tbh

What was Queen Mary's requirements? I heard they're quite lenient!
Reply 4
A*AA 😂😂

wat u on about? results arent out yet?
Original post by Hello1236969
wat u on about? results arent out yet?

CIE A level results were released yesterday
Hi @Noor Haider have you considered coming to do your LLB in Scotland?

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep
Reply 8
Original post by University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Hi @Noor Haider have you considered coming to do your LLB in Scotland?

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep

How could I apply?
How could I apply?

Hi @Noor Haider if you give us a call on the clearing line: 0800 389 3931 we will be able to give you more information. Let me know if you have any other questions about Law. I'm currently on the Graduate Entrant (Scots and English) LLB at Strathclyde.

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep
Original post by University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Hi @Noor Haider if you give us a call on the clearing line: 0800 389 3931 we will be able to give you more information. Let me know if you have any other questions about Law. I'm currently on the Graduate Entrant (Scots and English) LLB at Strathclyde.

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep

You can't try to poach applicants who are not yet in Clearing. That's against the UCAS Admissions Principles.

OP has not yet got a decision from either their firm or insurance choice.
Original post by PQ
You can't try to poach applicants who are not yet in Clearing. That's against the UCAS Admissions Principles.

Tell em PQ
How could I apply?

Be careful, if you study law in Scotland you can't practice law in England or Wales without a conversion course
Original post by PQ

Apologies I didn't realise they weren't in clearing

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep
Original post by emmamariekitty
Be careful, if you study law in Scotland you can't practice law in England or Wales without a conversion course

I plan to practice in England after I graduate next year as I have both Scots and English law

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending