The Student Room Group

Do you write notes on your hand?

I always write notes on my hand. Sometimes it's just faster and it helps me remember the most important things.

People are always complaining how it will 'affect your skin' or it seems 'unprofessional' but I disagree.

What do you think?
Reply 1
I write them on small pieces of paper
Reply 2
Original post by I'm God
I write them on small pieces of paper

What if you lose it though. I mean you can't really 'lose' your hand?
I write them by hand, it's just more efficient and I have more freedom when it comes to my note taking style and creativity.

I am considering of getting the new iPad 2018 which supports Apple Pencil I like the idea of having everything in one place, storing in the cloud and going paperless.
Reply 4
Original post by haseeb_jarral
What if you lose it though. I mean you can't really 'lose' your hand?

What if your hand gets sweaty and notes rub off. You also can't write a lot on your hand.

Plus, I always worry that some of the ink might go into my food.
Reply 5
Original post by VerAl1504

I am considering of getting the new iPad 2018 which supports Apple Pencil I like the idea of having everything in one place, storing in the cloud and going paperless.

This is what I want to do when I go uni, I feel like it would be so much easier...
Reply 6
Original post by I'm God
What if your hand gets sweaty and notes rub off. You also can't write a lot on your hand.

Plus, I always worry that some of the ink might go into my food.

I always write on the back of my hand or on my wrist = no rubbing off and no ink consumption 😊😂
Original post by haseeb_jarral
This is what I want to do when I go uni, I feel like it would be so much easier...

The only problem I have with this idea is that when I tried it out, my handwriting was horrendous. I don't know if it's just that I have to get used to taking notes on the iPad or if it generally is like that when writing on the iPad.
Reply 8
Original post by VerAl1504
The only problem I have with this idea is that when I tried it out, my handwriting was horrendous. I don't know if it's just that I have to get used to taking notes on the iPad or if it generally is like that when writing on the iPad.

I think it will improve with practise, writing on glass is a comletely different experience to paper
Yep I do. I write and doodle on my hands and arms all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest