The Student Room Group

Masters in International Business Management after doing different course

Hi
Basically for 3 years at the same university i studied international travel and tourism management. However on my 3rd year i understood that this is not the course that i would like to study for my masters degree. I want to apply for international business management for the masters this year.

The question is; is it very hard to study different course for the master degree if I have previously studied different course? Also i would be doing full time, meaning i would have to write my dissertation in this academic year and i have no idea of how i could start my dissertation and what my topic would be about as i am not familiar with this course yet.

Has anyone been in this kind of situation? and how did it go?

thank you
Original post by joanna1997n
Hi
Basically for 3 years at the same university i studied international travel and tourism management. However on my 3rd year i understood that this is not the course that i would like to study for my masters degree. I want to apply for international business management for the masters this year.

The question is; is it very hard to study different course for the master degree if I have previously studied different course? Also i would be doing full time, meaning i would have to write my dissertation in this academic year and i have no idea of how i could start my dissertation and what my topic would be about as i am not familiar with this course yet.

Has anyone been in this kind of situation? and how did it go?

thank you

You need to first check the entry requirements to see if you are eligible to apply. Generally this masters course is quite flexible and can accommodate a range of experiences and backgrounds. Your supervisor will help with picking a dissertation topic and guiding you through it so I wouldn't worry about it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending