Glamazonchampion
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I got my A level results today and unfortunately did not get into my firm choice. Lincoln is my second choice and I did meet the entry requirements. I just wanted people's opinion on the accommodation there - is it worth paying the extra money to get a flat on campus or do you get the same 'student' experience in a flat off campus? I'd have to find a little bit of extra money to get the accommodation on campus, but I really want the best experience I can
Chloe109
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve just done the same, accepted it as my second. I chose a on campus one for my preferred option but I had to choose other options which was mainly was off-campus ones, but they are still pretty close so you should be okay!
Damian.R
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Glamazonchampion)
I got my A level results today and unfortunately did not get into my firm choice. Lincoln is my second choice and I did meet the entry requirements. I just wanted people's opinion on the accommodation there - is it worth paying the extra money to get a flat on campus or do you get the same 'student' experience in a flat off campus? I'd have to find a little bit of extra money to get the accommodation on campus, but I really want the best experience I can
There are some off-site accommodations that are closer to the uni than on site ones. And many off-site accommodations such as park court are less than a 5 minute walk away if that. Depending on your options, it probably isn't worth paying extra for on-site unless the alternative is very far from the campus like park view
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads