The Student Room Group

Ucl or kings for law?

Hey,

I'm unsure whether to put Kings or UCL first for law.. i love UCL and kings but kings can provide accommodation up to three years and is so much nicer!
Any help?
Original post by MediaROCKS
Hey,

I'm unsure whether to put Kings or UCL first for law.. i love UCL and kings but kings can provide accommodation up to three years and is so much nicer!
Any help?

What makes you like UCL so much? Both are excellent universities. What is UCL saying about accommodation?
Original post by Blue_Cow
What makes you like UCL so much? Both are excellent universities. What is UCL saying about accommodation?

Partly due to the fact it is of a higher ranking but also i just like the feel of it
Partly due to the fact it is of a higher ranking but also i just like the feel of it

The ranking doesn't matter - neither will advantage or disadvantage you.
The ranking doesn't matter - neither will advantage or disadvantage you.

oh ok thank you, do you think i should go for nicer accomodation and a uni that can accomodate me througout the duration of my course?
oh ok thank you, do you think i should go for nicer accomodation and a uni that can accomodate me througout the duration of my course?

Only if you can also see yourself enjoying King's.
Only if you can also see yourself enjoying King's.

Thanks!
Hey,

Any help?

Hi there!

As I can notice you are interested in Law courses and a place that offers an accommodation. We also offer Law courses and accommodation. I hope you will like the good river view :u: Give us a call and our advisers will be happy to guide you!

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending