😂😂 Good answer.
Reply 4
No.

I'm a pessimist.
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
No.

I'm a pessimist.

Okay I guess you could also say that you are content?
Reply 6
Original post by London090
Okay I guess you could also say that you are content?

Content but not happy.
Reply 7
Original post by Bio 7
Content but not happy.

Ahh I see...👍🏼 any way I could make you smile😂😂🤣
What’s happy?
Reply 9
Original post by SomMC1
Yes, being at uni already, finished uni and having a job. But once I achieve the job, I'll be hoping to retire and stop working. So i'll never be happy lol

You can always find happiness in the little things, I mean look at Anne Frank she found her happiness in a diary whilst she was stuck in a jew hating country hiding away in a small attic trying to save her life.. Just be happy and grateful for all the opportunities you have because a lot of people have less.🙂
I wish I could
Reply 11
Original post by BeckyGlam
I wish I could

You can, you don't even have to try just smile and appreciate all the nice things in life even the smallest most normal things like sunshine or the breeze. Or the kindness of someone around you or the smile a stranger gives.
Reply 12
I guess answering yes or no is difficult maybe I should have given an option from 1 to 10😂 Good to hear that you are optimistic we always need happy bunnies around❤️
Yes. I think everyone could be. Even if you have the best life, there's always something that can make it that little bit better.
Original post by London090
Answer Yes or No..

genuinely, no. this is literally the happiest i've been in several years. i have a partner, and we have a very healthy relationship. i've also just done my ncs, where i've made some awesome long-term friends. the general experience sucked except from that. i have had a few upsets but i genuinely have loved this whole summer.

edit: we broke up LOL. anyway have been with my gf for a year and i'm happier than ever now! ncs was fun though.
(edited 3 years ago)
yes
Yes. If I could be rid of my mental health problems. However, no matter how bad things get, I am still grateful for the good already in my life :yep:

Quick Reply