The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

A-level results day, congratulations from Royal Holloway

Congratulations to everyone who has received on offer! :yay::woo:
Share your excitement below and let me know if you have any questions.

Wave your flag and turn it up! We can't wait for you to join us in September.

[video="youtube;vnH15gF9pZ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnH15gF9pZ0&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Hey! I'll be coming in Sept to study Psychology, Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience! Thankfully RHUL were really understanding when I changed from Economics (which I was kind of pushed on me because I had no idea what I wanted to do) to Psych, and I can't wait to finally start pursuing what I really want to do.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I got offered business management. Anyone else doing similar courses??!
Original post by Mo_Barker
Hey! I'll be coming in Sept to study Psychology, Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience! Thankfully RHUL were really understanding when I changed from Economics (which I was kind of pushed on me because I had no idea what I wanted to do) to Psych, and I can't wait to finally start pursuing what I really want to do.

Woo! :party:That's great news Mo_Barker, we're so happy that you'll be joining us in September. Lara :h:
I got offered Psychology MSci !!!
Reply 5
Original post by tripplea

Have you been to any open days ? Are all courses based on same campus
Original post by Khus1
Have you been to any open days ? Are all courses based on same campus

Yeah I went on previous open days and an offer holder day (I applied before, didn’t firm or insure them then applied again through clearing lol) and yes I believe all the courses are in the same campus as it’s a campus uni but obviously in different departments across the campus if that makes sense?
Original post by Mo_Barker

I’m doing psych too!

Congratulations! :thumbsup: We can't wait for you to join us in September.

Susana :smile:
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London

Thank you! Me too!

I have a question about finance:

1) I have student loan for tuition and maintenance approved for 3 years initially but now I’m doing the 4 years course, will I still be able to receive funding for the extra year? How do I change this? Do I need to contact SFE?

2) Am I still eligible to apply for RH scholarships/bursaries as a clearing applicant? (I’m also a mature student)
I have a question about finance:

1) I have student loan for tuition and maintenance approved for 3 years initially but now I’m doing the 4 years course, will I still be able to receive funding for the extra year? How do I change this? Do I need to contact SFE?

2) Am I still eligible to apply for RH scholarships/bursaries as a clearing applicant? (I’m also a mature student)

You'll need to contact SFE to let them know of any changes to your course that may affect your student loan.

Applications for our scholarships have now closed, but all students are automatically considered for our bursaries. You can find out what bursaries we offer on our website here.

I hope this helps!

You'll need to contact SFE to let them know of any changes to your course that may affect your student loan.

Applications for our scholarships have now closed, but all students are automatically considered for our bursaries. You can find out what bursaries we offer on our website here.

I hope this helps!

Thank you!

I hope this helps!

If you want to live on campus, is this regarded as living in London or outside London?
If you want to live on campus, is this regarded as living in London or outside London?

Hi Tripplea,

Yes, Royal Holloway is part of the University of London group, so students are entitled to the London maintenance loan rate. :smile:

I hope this helps!
Lara
Hi Tripplea,

Yes, Royal Holloway is part of the University of London group, so students are entitled to the London maintenance loan rate. :smile:

I hope this helps!
Lara

That’s great! Thanks Lara

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending