The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Chemistry

I saw there was an open vacancy in BSC Chemistry at Nottingham uni on clearing. I was considering calling them up and asking to join. I was 10 mins too late as the clearing hotline shut, also the chemistry BSC and even MSC disappeared. I have an A grade in Chemistry a level and they were asking for a C grade. Do you think they would allow one more person to join BSC chemistry if a call first thing tomorrow? I was unsure but now then thats why i did not pick up the phone and call earlier.
If you have a stellar set of grades call Nottingham definitely. I study there also, they love qualified students, they tend to not accomodate fringe candidates.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Joe Walton
I saw there was an open vacancy in BSC Chemistry at Nottingham uni on clearing. I was considering calling them up and asking to join. I was 10 mins too late as the clearing hotline shut, also the chemistry BSC and even MSC disappeared. I have an A grade in Chemistry a level and they were asking for a C grade. Do you think they would allow one more person to join BSC chemistry if a call first thing tomorrow? I was unsure but now then thats why i did not pick up the phone and call earlier.

i was unsure then that's why i did not call earlier and was not aware that the clearing hotline shuts at 6pm
Original post by Realitysreflexx
If you have a stellar set of grades call Nottingham definitely. I study there also, they love qualified students, they tend to not accomodate fringe candidates.

Mate got in with CDE and a foundation year.
Reply 4

One question. I live in London so if i were to get a place could i get a maintenance loan or would it be too late?
Original post by PetrolHead26
Mate got in with CDE and a foundation year.

Its day 2 and spaces are tight.

He got into a foundation year? Or did one and got CDE?
One question. I live in London so if i were to get a place could i get a maintenance loan or would it be too late?

You would definitely still be able to get a maintenance loan, sfe tends to process well into september. You may need some start up funding while you wait though.
Reply 7
You would definitely still be able to get a maintenance loan, sfe tends to process well into september. You may need some start up funding while you wait though.

My dad has money, that's fine XD
My dad has money, that's fine XD

Most Nottingham kids parents do :smile:
Reply 9
Most Nottingham kids parents do :smile:

"Funding secured"
"Funding secured"

Hahaha good ole elon musk, Im guessing your referring to his twitter antics? If not google it you'll laugh.
Its day 2 and spaces are tight.

He got into a foundation year? Or did one and got CDE?

He did his A levels last year and completed his foundation year in may 2018

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending