The Student Room Group

A girl said I have a nice butt (I’m a guy)

So I got cat called by a girl which she said some stuff but at the end she said I have a fit Butt (In other words of course). Do girls actually look at a guys butt or was this girl just a freak?

Scroll to see replies

no shes not a freak. Girls do complement guys about theirs butts
We can definitely appreciate a nice bum!
Original post by Anonymous
So I got cat called by a girl which she said some stuff but at the end she said I have a fit Butt (In other words of course). Do girls actually look at a guys butt or was this girl just a freak?

why does everyone on TSR use the Americanised "butt"?? in real life i only ever hear people use bum....
Reply 4
Original post by Frank Peters
no shes not a freak. Girls do complement guys about theirs butts

Oh lol, I never knew girls even looked at that. Well that’s news to me
Reply 5
Original post by CollectiveSoul
why does everyone on TSR use the Americanised "butt"?? in real life i only ever hear people use bum....

Urh she didn’t use that exact language so I had to change it for the post, it was just the first other word that came to my mind. Normally I use the word Bum
Reply 6
Girl definitely like a big of an ass, not as big as many men like their woman to have but a bigger tight butt just shows real manliness eh

I've got quite a flat bum btw, worse a spiderman custome for my coach's son's birthday and was SUPER self conscious haha esp after a 12YO kid commented on it haha
Reply 7
Ikr haha messed me right up
What a classy woman she was. Superb array of class in modern society.
I've had girls pat my bum several times, its their way of saying they like you. if a girl pats my bum, I usually end up back at her place and I like a girl to pat my bum... it's intimate and friendly... I think
Now, only if the genders were reversed
Everyone likes good bunda
Original post by The RAR
Now, only if the genders were reversed

Lots of catcalls that girls get are often worse. I've never been complimented on my butt, but I have had people touch me there, squeeze me there, and this guy 40 years older than me described (in very graphic detail when we were the only two people on a bus) how exactly he'd like to f*ck me there and a bunch of other weird fantasies. So...

That's not too bad.

sometimes it means they like u
Original post by ADarling
sometimes it means they like u

Catcalls are never appropriate. It just means that that girl is a creep.
thicc :adore:
Original post by qwertuyuyuy
thicc :adore:

lmao
Catcalls are never appropriate. It just means that that girl is a creep.

or they think ur fit
femenine point of view here
of course we don't want to see a pancake back there
Reply 19

once this random catcalling me threatened to pinch my bottom .....but i think it's quite rare for girls to be concerned with males butts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending