My balls are flaky and dry

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So for the past few days I’ve noticed iv had dry skin on my balls that is really easy to peeps of but before I did anything I read about it and they said it’s a cause of many things but I problay got it from dry masturbation ? I don’t know but should I be worried or just wait I kep hydrated and wash my balls with water and dry well but hasn’t worked really any advice
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So for the past few days I’ve noticed iv had dry skin on my balls that is really easy to peeps of but before I did anything I read about it and they said it’s a cause of many things but I problay got it from dry masturbation ? I don’t know but should I be worried or just wait I kep hydrated and wash my balls with water and dry well but hasn’t worked really any advice
Moisturise?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
It will likely have nothing to do with masturbation. Dry skin/sensitive skin can occur anywhere on your body.

Have you been using a new soap or shampoo?

In the short term I'd recommend applying some unscented moisturiser on them and changing to a sensitive soap. After washing make sure they are dry and if you get sweaty change. If you have a bad diet or are stressed, why not try to address these too.

Pop along to the doctor if it doesn't go away after 4 weeks.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JTfoxlove)
It will likely have nothing to do with masturbation. Dry skin/sensitive skin can occur anywhere on your body.

In the short term I'd recommend applying some unscented moisturiser on them and changing to a sensitive soap. After washing make sure they are dry and if you get sweaty change. If you have a bad diet or are stressed, why not try to address these too.

Okay thank you !
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JTfoxlove)

Okay now I have woken up and found out that my balls one side have dry skin and one side doesn’t maybe I didn’t put the moisturiser on that side I’m trying to again to see if it works
lucasgrim
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I don't out moisturizer near my balls unless I'm masterbating but I spills shapon on my balls and now I have dry skin on them and on my penis I've heard about E45 that is mad for dry skin but I can't find it and I have sensitive skin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.4%
The paper was reasonable (216)
49.2%
Not feeling great about that exam... (104)
23.69%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
10.71%

Watched Threads