The Student Room Group

I went through adjustment but I'm a bit confused

So I went through adjustment I went from Portsmouth University to Lancaster University and they have recently just firmed my place however the way it is showing up confused me.
At 12:46 today I got three updates on UCAS. One saying that my place at Lancaster had been confirmed, then another at the same time saying that I was now in clearing and then another straight after that saying that the details for my place at Portsmouth has been updated.

Has anyone been through adjustment that can help me with this or do I just have to call UCAS and ask them?
Original post by Hello34
So I went through adjustment I went from Portsmouth University to Lancaster University and they have recently just firmed my place however the way it is showing up confused me.
At 12:46 today I got three updates on UCAS. One saying that my place at Lancaster had been confirmed, then another at the same time saying that I was now in clearing and then another straight after that saying that the details for my place at Portsmouth has been updated.

Has anyone been through adjustment that can help me with this or do I just have to call UCAS and ask them?

Hey, if you are able to PM (private message) me a screenshot of your UCAS track, I will try and help.

Otherwise, I would call UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Hey, if you are able to PM (private message) me a screenshot of your UCAS track, I will try and help.

Otherwise, I would call UCAS.

I'm trying but it's not showing me the option to add a picture
Original post by Hello34
I'm trying but it's not showing me the option to add a picture

Can you upload it to somewhere like imgur and get an code?

Or else block out anything identifying and post it in this thread.
Reply 4
Screenshot_20180818-165541-compressed.png.jpeg
Can you upload it to somewhere like imgur and get an code?

Or else block out anything identifying and post it in this thread.

See above :smile:
@Hello34 I'm really sorry I missed this! That would worry me to be honest, it doesn't look right. Can you call UCAS tomorrow (they should be open) and get an explanation? I am sure they will be able to fix it, but it doesn't look right right now.

@interobang thank you for the tag!
What does it say on your updated status for Portsmouth?

And that's ok @SarcAndSpark :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Interrobang
What does it say on your updated status for Portsmouth?

And that's ok @SarcAndSpark :smile:

it doesn't say anything, however, it is showing that my place at Lancaster has been firmed.
When I called UCAS they said that j had nothing to worry about and that I was definitely in
Reply 9
@Hello34 I'm really sorry I missed this! That would worry me to be honest, it doesn't look right. Can you call UCAS tomorrow (they should be open) and get an explanation? I am sure they will be able to fix it, but it doesn't look right right now.

@interobang thank you for the tag!

I called them and they said that it is completely normal and that j should expect a letter to appear soon on track confirming that I've been accepted
Original post by Hello34
I called them and they said that it is completely normal and that j should expect a letter to appear soon on track confirming that I've been accepted

Track doesn't seem to make things simple! But glad you've had confirmation from UCAS that everything is fine. Congrats, you're off to uni :woo:
Original post by Hello34

Awesome.

Congrats on your uni place :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending