The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Ljmu new student

My course has been confirmed with liverpool, how long does it take to get welcome pack and everything required they send?
Reply 1
Original post by hl1999
My course has been confirmed with liverpool, how long does it take to get welcome pack and everything required they send?

I got in through clearing so I'm wondering how long it will take as well. Was LJMU your firm/insurance or did you get in through clearing as well?

EDIT: Just saw your accomodation topic, I'm wondering the same thing.
(edited 5 years ago)
Liverpool
Reply 2
Haha glad im not the only one worrying!! Yeah i got in through clearing, so it was only actually confirmed on friday, but still curious x
Reply 3
Original post by pasta92
I got in through clearing so I'm wondering how long it will take as well. Was LJMU your firm/insurance or did you get in through clearing as well?

EDIT: Just saw your accomodation topic, I'm wondering the same thing.

Haha glad im not the only one worrying!! Yeah i got in through clearing, so it was only actually confirmed on friday, but still curious x
Reply 4
I got my place through clearing and got something in the post yesterday! Once it was confirmed on UCAS I got an email from LJMU and then could enroll online with that info. Have you heard back about accommodation yet?
Reply 5
Original post by livlaa
I got my place through clearing and got something in the post yesterday! Once it was confirmed on UCAS I got an email from LJMU and then could enroll online with that info. Have you heard back about accommodation yet?

Yeah UCAS confirmed on friday so i sent off application for accommodation but havent heard from either the uni or accommodation yet
Reply 6
Original post by livlaa

My place was confirmed on UCAS after i put LJMU as my clearing choice, but i didn't get an email from the uni themselves after that :L Tried calling too but no luck haha

Original post by hl1999
Yeah UCAS confirmed on friday so i sent off application for accommodation but havent heard from either the uni or accommodation yet

I think our accomodation stuff will take a few days and some are fully booked now which is undestandable given it's August... As long as we've sent it all off by now or before 24th august i reckon we're fine
Reply 7
Original post by pasta92
I think our accomodation stuff will take a few days and some are fully booked now which is undestandable given it's August... As long as we've sent it all off by now or before 24th august i reckon we're fine

Yeah hopefully just triple checking everything 😂 what are you studying?
Reply 8
Original post by hl1999
Yeah hopefully just triple checking everything 😂 what are you studying?

I'm gonna be studying Civil Engineering year 1 entry.. I was planning to go in for a foundation year because i thought i wouldn't get accepted with my grades and i didn't do a-lvl maths or physics.., turns out i had more than enough ucas points and maths/physics didn't even matter :biggrin: Hbu?
Reply 9
Original post by pasta92
I'm gonna be studying Civil Engineering year 1 entry.. I was planning to go in for a foundation year because i thought i wouldn't get accepted with my grades and i didn't do a-lvl maths or physics.., turns out i had more than enough ucas points and maths/physics didn't even matter :biggrin: Hbu?

History with foundation as i only did 2 a levels, i cant find anyone else doing the same 😂
Reply 10
Hi everyone, congrats on your places!
Youll all receive your welcome packs in the post before you start.
If youre concerned just ring the uni.
There are still places available in accommodation halls.
If you need a hand with anything just let me know :smile:
Reply 11
Hey everyone, i just got an email from the university today. It's an accept email with the subject "Your Offer". Is this the email you enroll online with? I'm just double checking!! 😂

It has a link to the applicant login and this area of the website asks for your UCAS ID/LJMU ID and email. I haven't got a LJMU ID yet so i used my UCAS ID for this. I'm guessing you all did the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending