The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

English Literature at University of Brighton / First year

Hi!

I'll start my first year of English Literature at the University of Brighton in September! I was wondering if anyone else was starting the same course and what you're looking forward to most about the course?
Reply 1
i am! Im really looking forward for the womens writing subject . What about you? do you have instagram or facebook?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by eliafern
i am! Im really looking forward for the womens writing subject . What about you? do you have instagram or facebook?

I'm looking forward to that too! I also can't wait for modules on Romanticism!
I saw your post on the paddock field thread and I've just messaged you on Facebook
Hi, so am I! I’m most looking forward to the language of graphic novels and pretty much anything to do with poetry!
Reply 4
Original post by eveecstacy
Hi, so am I! I’m most looking forward to the language of graphic novels and pretty much anything to do with poetry!

I love the sound of that module!! I'm also looking forward to poetry, what are some of your favourite poets?? (mine are Shelley, Keats, Plath and more modern one's like Duffy and Armitage - I'm definitely forgetting a few!)
I’m really into Japanese poetry at the moment, but I love Plath, Frost, Wendy Cope, Owen Sheers, Keats and Rossetti. I’m always forgetting a few somewhere
(Original post by Amleth)I love the sound of that module!! I'm also looking forward to poetry, what are some of your favourite poets?? (mine are Shelley, Keats, Plath and more modern one's like Duffy and Armitage - I'm definitely forgetting a few!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending