The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

montague burton

was hoping someone on here has stayed in montague burton since the refurbishment and would be able to help

i've been allocated a room in monty b for september and just wanted to know if theres any way of knowing if i'm in a 4 person flat or 9? i.e. does flat 1 mean you're in a 4 and flat 2 mean you're in a 9? or is it different for every block/floor

((sorry if this is confusing lol))
Reply 1
bump
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi, I stayed at Monty b this past year and it's great. The blocks vary so I can't say what size flat you'd be in but if you phone up in September they can tell you.
Reply 3
Original post by katie_natasha
Hi, I stayed at Monty b this past year and it's great. The blocks vary so I can't say what size flat you'd be in but if you phone up in September they can tell you.

hi! thanks :smile: do you happen to know if block K is close to the front gates?
Reply 4
I got my offer and I am in block A and Im curious to find out how many are in my flat
Original post by cutestalpha
was hoping someone on here has stayed in montague burton since the refurbishment and would be able to help

i've been allocated a room in monty b for september and just wanted to know if theres any way of knowing if i'm in a 4 person flat or 9? i.e. does flat 1 mean you're in a 4 and flat 2 mean you're in a 9? or is it different for every block/floor

((sorry if this is confusing lol))

Hi, I’ve got an offer for Montague Burton too! I just wondered what makes you think the 1 is for 4 bed and a 2 is for 9 bed.? Had you read that somewhere or just guessing? Would love to know how many are in my flat 😃
Reply 6
Original post by Elizabeth1234
Hi, I’ve got an offer for Montague Burton too! I just wondered what makes you think the 1 is for 4 bed and a 2 is for 9 bed.? Had you read that somewhere or just guessing? Would love to know how many are in my flat 😃

What flat are you in? I am in Block A
Reply 7
Original post by Elizabeth1234

i ended up ringing the university, they said my flat (which is a flat 1) is a 9 :smile: not sure if it's the same for all of the flats though. are you in the facebook group?

Quick Reply

Latest