The Student Room Group

Need help on a piercing

I’ve got 2 piercings and they are my ears and belly button. When I got my first piercing I was 4 years old and I kept re-getting my ears pierced and then when I was about 12 or 13 I got my belly button pierced but I want another piercing and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking of either getting my tongue, nose, second ear piercing, 3 piercings at the top of my ear (don’t know whether to get it done on both ears) or a dermal above my belly button piercing? Please help me with what you think.
I’ve got my belly button pierced, my nose, two on each ear lobe, tragus and one at the top. I adore my nose piercing, so definitely go for that option. I wouldn’t get my tongue pierced if I were you... it proper messed up my friends teeth hahaha
Reply 2
Thanks ahh
Reply 3
Original post by Emily&
I’ve got 2 piercings and they are my ears and belly button. When I got my first piercing I was 4 years old and I kept re-getting my ears pierced and then when I was about 12 or 13 I got my belly button pierced but I want another piercing and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking of either getting my tongue, nose, second ear piercing, 3 piercings at the top of my ear (don’t know whether to get it done on both ears) or a dermal above my belly button piercing? Please help me with what you think.

my belly is bleeding and idk why is this okay ?

Quick Reply

Latest