The Student Room Group

so should i stay up stressing or sleep early and wake up stressing

should i join the gcse all nighter squad or sleep and wake up early (that is if i wake up it's very difficult to wake me up)

thank you all i shall sleep in peace
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
to be honest mate, no one will ever give a chit about ur GCSE grades like mine like everyone else. but im gonna get As and A*s they say. thats great but so what. the real winners were the B/C grade students who d/icked about more and actually lived cos they knew studying harder isnt gonna amount to anything fair play to them
(edited 5 years ago)
Sleep or at least try and get some rest. I never got the point to why people pulled all-nighters.
Original post by Ol94
to be honest mate, no one will ever give a chit about ur GCSE grades like mine like everyone else. but im gonna get As and A*s u say. thats great but so what. the real winners were the B/C grade students who d/icked about more and actually lived cos they knew studying harder isnt gonna amount to anything fair play to them

i know but i'll probably realise this the day after tomorrow

pls man

it's a genuine question should i sleep or not
SLEEP! 😂 It’s up to you really. You can always try to go to sleep first. It might sound cheesy but try having a good dinner, relaxing shower/bath and go to bed at a decent time. Odd advice but my friend found it worked well, take all sources of time out of your room! Put a blanket over your clock, take your phone out of your room. Get someone to wake you up in the morning if you can, that way there’s no need for an alarm. Take a book/puzzle to bed (the lack of light from them shall help your natural body clock to switch off). Take a glass of water/ hot drink to bed as well. If not, knock yourself on TSR 😂😂 From personal experience, there’s no point in worrying (hard to believe at this time, I know) because what’s done is done and worrying will just upset you and, to be honest, you’ve probably done better than you’re thinking if you’re worried you’re not gonna sleep. It shows you care so you’ve probably put effort in.

Good Luck tomorrow!

:smile:
Nop, live by the memes die by the memes.
Reply 6
Original post by rainclouds-
i know but i'll probably realise this the day after tomorrow

pls man

it's a genuine question should i sleep or not

sleep
should i join the gcse all nighter squad or sleep and wake up early (that is if i wake up it's very difficult to wake me up)

btw either way i will be sleep deprived

Will either of those choices change the results you get?

Nope, however if you’ve not had enough sleep won’t it be more difficult to ‘cope’ with all the excitement of the day?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by alevelphysicist
Sleep or at least try and get some rest. I never got the point to why people pulled all-nighters.

i havent pulled a proper all nighter before but the grade boundaries come out at 6 i just wanna be up by then. thanks i'll try

Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Nop, live by the memes die by the memes.

i am a dead meme

are u actually going to stay up all night? fr?

imma b3 a zombie either way tbh

u know what ill wake up at 4am instead of 5am so there'll be more people here

wait i should'VE DONE A POLL INSTEAD nvm im rarted when it comes to technology f it
(edited 5 years ago)
im going to sleep at my normal time which is 1am
@rainclouds- I might stay up, I might not

BUT you should have done the p o l l
Original post by Little Popcorns
Will either of those choices change the results you get?

Nope, however if you’ve not had enough sleep won’t it be more difficult to ‘cope’ with all the excitement of the day?

there is no excitement i'm alREADY packing my bags to get deported

Spoiler

Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
BUT you should have done the p o l l

i can't even make a poll on tsr and im expecting to pass my gcses ahahahahahahaha
(edited 5 years ago)
there is no excitement i'm alREADY packing my bags to get deported

Spoiler

i can't even make a poll on tsr and im expecting to pass my gcses ahahahahahahaha

Thou willeth passeth donteth worryeth friendeth
good luck to all of us getting results tmw
I'm sleeping early bc I know its going to take me a long time to actually sleep

Wtf haha where are your parents planning to send you then :tongue:?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Wtf haha where are your parents planning to send you then :tongue:?

idk but when i was young they used to threaten me with the whole "we'll send you to a boarding school if you misbehave"
when i fail math i can imagine heathrow terminal 5 will be waiting for me
Sleep early.
idk but when i was young they used to threaten me with the whole "we'll send you to a boarding school if you misbehave"
when i fail math i can imagine heathrow terminal 5 will be waiting for me

Awww ❤️ are you not a good student you sound straight 9’s?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending