The Student Room Group

Cambridge Nat Sci and Maths AS

Hi, I got 75 UMS in my M1 maths AS paper. The other two were both over 90 and I'm predicted good enough grades, so will that be a substantial issue?
Original post by cringos
Hi, I got 75 UMS in my M1 maths AS paper. The other two were both over 90 and I'm predicted good enough grades, so will that be a substantial issue?

They will be looking at your overall maths grades not specific papers.
Reply 2
Original post by cringos

One "poor" module is not necessarily a major problem :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for the reassurance! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cringos
Thanks for the reassurance! :smile:

Uh.... :smile:

So we are 6 months later, did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I did actually! :smile: I got an offer for Nat Sci and I’ve got C4 as my last exam on Friday!
Reply 6
Original post by cringos
I did actually! :smile: I got an offer for Nat Sci and I’ve got C4 as my last exam on Friday!

:yay: and good luck for Friday, and Results Day!

And no-one can accuse you of rushing your replies... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow this is a reassuring thread :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by JacobPowell
wow this is a reassuring thread :smile:

Glad to hear! Keep persevering with everything and it normally works out :smile:
Original post by cringos
Glad to hear! Keep persevering with everything and it normally works out :smile:

So did you get in?
Reply 10
Original post by Realitysreflexx
So did you get in?

Yeah, I met my offer, I’ll be off in a month!
Original post by cringos
Yeah, I met my offer, I’ll be off in a month!

Well flippin done! Welcome to the RG! And thanks for reminding me unis only a month off! Haha :smile:
Reply 12
Well flippin done! Welcome to the RG! And thanks for reminding me unis only a month off! Haha :smile:

Yeah, a bit scary! Where are you going?
Original post by cringos
Yeah, a bit scary! Where are you going?

Im going to be a 2nd year at Nottingham lol. A more normal HE education destination :smile: nothing crazy like Cambridge :wink: you should go check out paige y on youtube! She just completed her first year natsci @cambridge.
Reply 14
Im going to be a 2nd year at Nottingham lol. A more normal HE education destination :smile: nothing crazy like Cambridge :wink: you should go check out paige y on youtube! She just completed her first year natsci @cambridge.

Cool, Nottingham was one of my choices! I’m quite familiar with Paigey and some of the other study/uni you tubers :biggrin:
Original post by cringos
Cool, Nottingham was one of my choices! I’m quite familiar with Paigey and some of the other study/uni you tubers :biggrin:

Yeaa i guess they are all fame now, though i felt like she was a bit under the radar still lol. Thats why i mentioned her :smile: but best of luck for next year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending