The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't see why all these fanboys want KSI to win. He literally "wins" one non-professional childsplay boxing match and acts like a professional. You can see it in every one of his videos involving the boxing/matches, it's cringy and embarrassing.
As for Logan, most of his haters are complete hypocrites as KSI has, too, done stupid things. At least Logan admits it.
I can understand why people hate Logan AND KSI. I can understand why people like Logan AND KSI. What I can't understand is why people like one and not the other.

On topic, putting money on Logan. Either KSI's gonna crack or get (T)KO'd before that happens, most if not all things are in Logan's favor. This is from a compltely non-biased opinion based on statistics. Anyone who argues KSI are clearly just deluded and are just brainlessly supporting him with no logic.

Either way, it's all a bit ridiculous, but brings in the cash for all directly involved so why wouldn't it happen.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ajehrt
Don't see why all these fanboys want KSI to win. He literally "wins" one non-professional childsplay boxing match and acts like a professional. You can see it in every one of his videos involving the boxing/matches, it's cringy and embarrassing.
As for Logan, most of his haters are complete hypocrites as KSI has, too, done stupid things. At least Logan admits it.
I can understand why people hate Logan AND KSI. I can understand why people like Logan AND KSI. What I can't understand is why people like one and not the other.

On topic, putting money on Logan. Either KSI's gonna crack or get (T)KO'd before that happens, most if not all things are in Logan's favor. This is from a compltely non-biased opinion based on statistics. Anyone who argues KSI are clearly just deluded and are just brainlessly supporting him with no logic.

Either way, it's all a bit ridiculous, but brings in the cash for all directly involved so why wouldn't it happen.

Preference for one fighter doesn’t mean I hate the other fighter.I don’t follow either and I neither hate or like either.I simply finds KSI slightly less annoying than Logan but both can be obnoxious I agree.
The fight for me is just a bit of light banter,ahead of the more serious boxing matches we have set up in September :smile:.
If it gets more young fans interested in boxing ,I can’t see the harm in it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ajehrt

Who says it’s just fanboys? I’m rooting for KSI. Doesn’t mean I hate Logan, I just don’t share the same values as him and his family.
Original post by bobby147
Who do you think will win on Saturday ?
I want KSI to win but on paper Logan looks stronger.

That’s true haha. What worries me is that whoever loses will have their reputation tarnished. I wouldn’t wish that on either of them 😬. Well, I suppose they knew what hey we’re getting into.
I’m excited though. It’s worth the PPV. 😂😂 Do you have an opinion on the Jake vs Deji fight as well?
Reply 6
Original post by RazzzBerries
That’s true haha. What worries me is that whoever loses will have their reputation tarnished. I wouldn’t wish that on either of them 😬. Well, I suppose they knew what hey we’re getting into.

I don’t really see that.Lots of people don’t like either of them or one of them and will be happy to see their faces get smashed in.Logan needs this fight,especially after that disaster in Japan,gives him some positive light in the media.
Many people on the states who never heard of KSI now have heard of him .
Good publicity for them both so it’s a win win to me.
Both have huge egos that I doubt a loss on saturday can tame imo.
I don’t really see that.Lots of people don’t like either of them or one of them and will be happy to see their faces get smashed in.Logan needs this fight,especially after that disaster in Japan,gives him some positive light in the media.
Many people on the states who never heard of KSI now have heard of him .
Good publicity for them both so it’s a win win to me.
Both have huge egos that I doubt a loss on saturday can tame imo.

True. Also they get the money from the fight. That’s kinda sad tbh, I’d have been more satisfied if the full amount was sent to charity or something.
Either way, I never thought I’d be excited for a boxing match lol. Will remember to PM you after to see what you thought about it 😂
Reply 9
Preference for one fighter doesn’t mean I hate the other fighter.I don’t follow either and I neither hate or like either.I simply finds KSI slightly less annoying than Logan but both can be obnoxious I agree.
The fight for me is just a bit of light banter,ahead of the more serious boxing matches we have set up in September :smile:.
If it gets more young fans interested in boxing ,I can’t see the harm in it.

Who says it’s just fanboys? I’m rooting for KSI. Doesn’t mean I hate Logan, I just don’t share the same values as him and his family.

Ok ok.. although rooting for someone doesn't excuse delusional predictions (not aimed at either of you, but certainly 80% of comments on say, KSI's videos)

I'll report back here on Saturday after logan wins tho haha to me it's pretty obvious.
Ah couldn’t care less about this fight. In fact, I totally forgot that they were even fighting till I saw this thread, and the only reason I knew they were fighting in the first place was due to another thread on TSR.
Logan could edge this purely because he’ll be coming in at least 10kg more heavier than KSI (according to the podcast he did with Geordie), height advantage, reach, a professional athlete etc

But idk anything can happen, Ksi clearly has more power in his punches ( Bradley martins video proves this) and more technique/precision.
Anybodys fight

However deji will get killed :smile:
Original post by Sexybadman

However deji will get killed :smile:

Yeah sadly I have to agree. I wanted a team UK win but idk 😬
I think it's all one rush for money. All sides are in it not for anything more than hard cash. Logan saw a way to get out of the hot water of the suicide video, KSI saw the success of his past fight and thinks he can make even more, Jake and Deji are also there just for the money. I want to see all four of them badly beaten up to see whether the money would actually be worth it. All are amateurs who don't deserve your money or attention.
Syndicate
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Syndicate

The only thing he tried to beat was his fan base with CSGO gambling, did he ever recover from that?
Original post by Juan__Wayne
The only thing he tried to beat was his fan base with CSGO gambling, did he ever recover from that?

Lol give the guy a break, we all make mistakes and that was his. He apologised and has learnt from it. What's done is done. He's moved on and so have his fan base.
Yeah sadly I have to agree. I wanted a team UK win but idk 😬

Same but it would be amazing if he did win, biggest underdog of 2018 and biggest possible upset to the Pauls if he wins. I rate deji will lose on points or Early round stoppage.
Logan will probably win, this is an amateur and its all about landing punches and Logan physically is superior. If Logan's done enough actual boxing and sparring he can win comfortably.

Deji is going to be f***ed, Jake is a big guy and clearly can unload his anger. Deji is a bit of a baby, a loner who hangs out and lives with his parents. I respect him for not backing out
Original post by Sexybadman
Same but it would be amazing if he did win, biggest underdog of 2018 and biggest possible upset to the Pauls if he wins. I rate deji will lose on points or Early round stoppage.

We need some ritual or something for a team UK win. How about WAKANDA FOREVA? 😂

Latest