The Student Room Group

Help with remark - please help, simple question x

Hi everyone, wanting to get my english remarked. It says on a letter out school sent to fill in the form online - will this form be specific to my school (I can't find a remark form on their website) or will it be on the AQA website (couldn't find that either)?

If someone could tell me where to look that would be appreciated, thank you so much and hope you were all happy with your results yesterday:smile:
bump :smile:
Original post by jsjsjsjs333
Hi everyone, wanting to get my english remarked. It says on a letter out school sent to fill in the form online - will this form be specific to my school (I can't find a remark form on their website) or will it be on the AQA website (couldn't find that either)?

If someone could tell me where to look that would be appreciated, thank you so much and hope you were all happy with your results yesterday:smile:

Nick - can you answer this?

It will essentially have the same information on but it should be a form specific to your school (they will then fill out the AQA form requesting it). Email them and ask for a link to the form :smile:
You should ask your school. They should give you the form to fill. It may be online on their website, if not, then call them up.
Original post by Lemur14
It will essentially have the same information on but it should be a form specific to your school (they will then fill out the AQA form requesting it). Email them and ask for a link to the form :smile:

Thanks so much - going to email now:smile:
Original post by Deane145
You should ask your school. They should give you the form to fill. It may be online on their website, if not, then call them up.

Thank you so much :smile:

Hi there,

Hope you've been able to get this resolved the guys here have given you some great support and you've done the right thing by contacting the school.

If you need to talk things through with an exams adviser the Exam Results Helpline is available until the end of August on 0800 100 900 and you can also chat to their advisers live online through the National Careers Service website here: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/contact-us/home

Good luck!
Sophie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending