The Student Room Group

Need help for course change and retake

I did a Level 2 programme, studies business studies, health and social care and travel and tourism. Busines studies- Level2 Pass, Health social care- Level2 Pass, Travel and Toursim- Merit
I want to do business as part of my career and I’m wandering if I’m able to do level 3 business course for my Third year of college as I’m currently doing Travel&Toursim for my second year. Because I didn’t achieve a merit for business so therefore I wasn’t sure if I was able to pick it. Because if not, then is it possible for me to do business and management in uni with a travel&tourism qualification as I really want a business degree in uni
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Sophie252
I did a Level 2 programme, studies business studies, health and social care and travel and tourism. Busines studies- Level2 Pass, Health social care- Level2 Pass, Travel and Toursim- Merit
I want to do business as part of my career and I’m wandering if I’m able to do level 3 business course for my Third year of college as I’m currently doing Travel&Toursim for my second year. Because I didn’t achieve a merit for business so therefore I wasn’t sure if I was able to pick it. Because if not, then is it possible for me to do business and management in uni with a travel&tourism qualification as I really want a business degree in uni

1. If you want to change to business in college then you need to ask the college.
2. f you want to know if you can do a business degree, then i dont think they have specific requirements other than grades, so get the highest you can. You should also select the courses an unis you are interested in and check entrance requirements.
https://university.which.co.uk/advice/a-level-choices/what-a-levels-do-you-need-to-study-business
Reply 2
Thank you sooo much! That was very useful and yes your correct, In that case I’m going back to my college this week to ask them for options. Website was very useful too!

Quick Reply

Latest