Accommodation required near Nottingham Trent Watch

Fariha afzal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,
I have just got my place confirmed at Nottingham Trent University but unfortunately I can't find any accomodation,I really need some accommodation.please let me know if someone knows about any accommodation available in Nottingham.
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Fariha afzal)
Hi,
I have just got my place confirmed at Nottingham Trent University but unfortunately I can't find any accomodation,I really need some accommodation.please let me know if someone knows about any accommodation available in Nottingham.
Look into facebook groups. There are people still looking for people to replace a drop-out.
NetworkProblem
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi,
I used to work in student accommodation in Nottingham for an organisation that managed Nottingham Two (close to University of Nottingham) and Trinity Square (close to NTU). You could check those out and see if there is any availability, however, they did used to reach capacity quite quickly.

Have you spoken to the University Accommodation Team?

Are you a member of any NTU Facebook Fresher Groups? I'm an MSc student at Derby and I am in all the Facebook groups and there is always people trying to find others to take over their tenancy. Just search 'Nottingham Trent University Freshers'.
Fariha afzal
Rep:
?
(Original post by NetworkProblem)
I used to work in student accommodation in Nottingham for an organisation that managed Nottingham Two (close to University of Nottingham) and Trinity Square (close to NTU). You could check those out and see if there is any availability, however, they did used to reach capacity quite quickly.

Have you spoken to the University Accommodation Team?

Are you a member of any NTU Facebook Fresher Groups? I'm an MSc student at Derby and I am in all the Facebook groups and there is always people trying to find others to take over their tenancy. Just search 'Nottingham Trent University Freshers'.
Hi ,
Thank you so much I will definitely join the group
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi,
Hi Fariha

As others have said, make sure you've joined the Facebook groups, they always have students looking for people to take over their room.

You could also check out our accommodation message board

Chris - NTU rep
Fariha afzal
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
Hi Fariha

As others have said, make sure you've joined the Facebook groups, they always have students looking for people to take over their room.

You could also check out our accommodation message board

Chris - NTU rep
Hi chris,
Thank you,I have joined the group
Herison Hox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I’m advertising my room in Glasshouse student accommodation Nottingham, the flat is a premium 2 bed, big double bedroom, house fully furnished and modern on the top floor. 10 minute walk from Nottingham Trent university. The other occupant is a 18 year old male studying law, could also be advertising his room too. I’m not able to to start living here as I won’t be going to the university anymore so it would be great If someone could take this off my hands, rent is £129 a week, 12 month contract that could be payed in 3 instalments or 10 instalments, ALL BILLS included. Thank you, if stil interested could contact me on here
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fariha afzal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Herison Hox I am interested in this room can you please share more details and is the other guy also leaving because you said he is also advertising his room too. plz tell me how can I book this room.
Herison Hox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi so basically I just need your name and contact number so if you can email me at [email protected] I’d just have to give that to the glasshouse then they call you or you can call them and arrange everything yourself, once you’ve paid the deposit the tenancy is in your name. As for the other guy I think so yes. The room is as advertised on the website premium two bed. All bills included. Free sky tv in the living room, modern kitchen/bedroom, shared bathroom but as the other guys leaving that won’t matter. So yeah just email me and everything can be sorted within an hour I’d say thanks!
Fariha afzal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
plz check your email
Janie71
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by DoritoEvie)
Look into facebook groups. There are people still looking for people to replace a drop-out.
Did you find accommodation? I might know of a room becoming available at the Glasshouse?
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Janie71)
Did you find accommodation? I might know of a room becoming available at the Glasshouse?
oh, thanks, but I live in an apartment with my significant other. So I don't really require student accom 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.04%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.88%
No I am happy with my course choice (392)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (97)
14.1%

Watched Threads