The Student Room Group

Year 11 (with a tang of RazzzBerries)

[scrollr]Welcome to my GYG![/scrollr][scrollr]

Click here for the countdown to my GCSEs. Yay.

I'm done with Year 11 and my GCSEs now! Thank you for everyone involved in my GYG this year x

This year is going to be MY year. I'm going to sit down and focus. I will not be distracted by BTS, YouTube or anything purple. I will conquer the worl- OMG TSR HAS A NYAN CAT EMOJI ERMAHGAHD!!!1!!1!!! :nyan:

Hi everyone!
This is my GYG for Year 11! Here, I’ll document my highs (and lows) of one of the most scariest but adventure packed years of all the years of compulsory education in the UK. Find out what I get up to, how I manage my time and studying as well as grabbing those opportunities for post-16! This is my first GYG because I’m new to TSR, so forgive me if I’m doing anything wrong, but I’ll do my best to give you an entertaining yet insightful thread into my life this year! I will do my best to post on a weekly basis, giving you a summary of my week, little bits of randomness or just me being downright annoying/high on *ahem* sugar. However, I will start Week 1 on Wednesday because I think the 1st day is going to be interesting haha!

MY GCSEs!! :ahhhhh::creep: (also what I'm hoping to achieve)

Spoiler

My interests, passions, anything that I do to procrastinate (if you're interested lol):

Spoiler

UPDATE 1: I do 'Official Posts' which everyone on the tag list sees and then individual replies to your comments. For my latest life update, please click the button that skips to the last page. My last official post should be on that page somewhere, but you might have to go back a page or two if I've done loads of replies. :sorry: Thanks! <3

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MY LIL RAZZZBERRIES! Stay tuned for epic (not really) content and ask me for a tag if you're interested!

Lots of love and hugs,
Razzz xxx

DON'T BE AFRAID OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMOS FOR YOUR OWN GYGs! LEAVE A LINK AND I'LL CHECK IT OUT! :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

very excited to read this! good luck!
Original post by pinegrove
very excited to read this! good luck!

Thank you! x
Original post by laurawatt
:woo:

Haha thank you x
Sorry to be a pain haha xD. If you're tagged here, then you are some of the people in particular that I would like to thank for welcoming me to TSR like the lost little lamb I am, whether we had common interests and talked in a forum, or we admired pens together (I see you ryanthom100). THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
@Ryanthom100
@Loci Pi
@clouddbubbles
@Hammadax1
@London090
@Ferrari101
@exols
@pinegrove
If you guys have GYGs too, PM me the name (or on here if you want!) and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it!
Again, thank you so much!!!! xxx
Original post by RazzzBerries
Sorry to be a pain haha xD. If you're tagged here, then you are some of the people in particular that I would like to thank for welcoming me to TSR like the lost little lamb I am, whether we had common interests and talked in a forum, or we admired pens together (I see you ryanthom100). THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:
@Ryanthom100
@Loci Pi
@clouddbubbles
@Hammadax1
@London090
@Ferrari101
@exols
@pinegrove
If you guys have GYGs too, PM me the name (or on here if you want!) and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it!
Again, thank you so much!!!! xxx

Thank you mate
Original post by Hammadax1
Thank you mate

Np, thanks for the welcome!
Reply 8
This year is going to be MY year. I'm going to sit down and focus. I will not be distracted by BTS, YouTube or anything purple. I will conquer the worl- OMG TSR HAS A NYAN CAT EMOJI ERMAHGAHD!!!1!!1!!! :nyan:

Hi everyone!
This is my GYG for Year 11! Here, I’ll document my highs (and lows) of one of the most scariest but adventure packed years of all the years of compulsory education in the UK. Find out what I get up to, how I manage my time and studying as well as grabbing those opportunities for post-16! This is my first GYG because I’m new to TSR, so forgive me if I’m doing anything wrong, but I’ll do my best to give you an entertaining yet insightful thread into my life this year! I will do my best to post on a weekly basis (every weekend ish), giving you a summary of my week. However, I will start Week 1 on Wednesday because I think the 1st day is going to be interesting haha!

MY GCSEs!! :ahhhhh::creep:

Spoiler

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MY LOVELIESSSS!

Lots of love and hugs,
RazzzBerries xox

Thanks for the mention and good luck!! Let's hope Year 11 goes well :h:
Original post by exols
Thanks for the mention and good luck!! Let's hope Year 11 goes well :h:

No worries, thank YOU for supporting me! We can both spam this with Exo all we want here, it 's my own thread and not the main Y11 one so we don't need to feel guilty lool!
Ooh I did Edexcel history, what units are you doing?
Good luck!:smile:
Original post by troubletracking
Ooh I did Edexcel history, what units are you doing?
Good luck!:smile:

Hi! I'm doing Crime and Punishment, Early Elizabethan England, Superpower Relations and The Cold War and The USA 1954-75. :smile:
Hi! I'm doing Crime and Punishment, Early Elizabethan England, Superpower Relations and The Cold War and The USA 1954-75. :smile:

crime and punishment and early elizabethan england were my favsss man, if you ever need help hmu! or just a general chat about it because there's some overlap with my AS content that might just help you with contextual knowledge and im such a nerd im getting excited even thinking abt it arghhh

Erugh, I did none of them lmao. Cold war sounds really interesting tho ngl
Have you got a tag list? If so, could you tag me? Would love to follow your journey:smile:

Cold War and Elizabeth:gah: I loved them:yep:
Can I be tagged?
Good luck with year 11!:rave:
Erugh, I did none of them lmao. Cold war sounds really interesting tho ngl
Have you got a tag list? If so, could you tag me? Would love to follow your journey:smile:

Yeah, Cold War is what we're starting in September! Excited too ngl. Crime and punishment was a draggg! Yes of course! Could you tell me how to do a tag list? I'm new xD
Original post by Toastiekid
Cold War and Elizabeth:gah: I loved them:yep:
Can I be tagged?
Good luck with year 11!:rave:

According to the old year 11s, they're supposed to be the good ones xD I've done Elizabeth, that was good. Starting Cold War in September, we'll see how that goes lol. Yes of course! Could you tell me how to do a tag list? I'm new xD And thank youuuu, I'm going to need it >.<
Yeah, Cold War is what we're starting in September! Excited too ngl. Crime and punishment was a draggg! Yes of course! Could you tell me how to do a tag list? I'm new xD

Would rather do cold war over American west any day (it's as dry as it sounds lmao)
Um, I'm no techie, but you can either @username the person you're tagging or click the tag button (next to the emoji one) and type in their username, or do a fancy quote list but that's a bit beyond me:biggrin:
Would rather do cold war over American west any day (it's as dry as it sounds lmao)
Um, I'm no techie, but you can either @username the person you're tagging or click the tag button (next to the emoji one) and type in their username, or do a fancy quote list but that's a bit beyond me:biggrin:

Ooof. Yeah, sounds rough. I'm already failing history so I need all the easy subjects I can get lol. OK, I see the tag thing! My idea is that when I do my weekly post, whenever someone wants to be in the tag list I'll add them in that box. I was going to do that initially but I didn't realise there's acc people interested in my boring life, but if you do want to be tagged then ofc!! x
Hey guys, you asked to be tagged so I'm just checking if this works. Wow, I'm like an old grandma on this thing, I'm so sorry xD

Latest

Trending

Trending