The Student Room Group
For Oxford at least, currently none as they consider 8s and 9s as the same so you don't need 9s in any of them :tongue:
I think ideally you'd want a 9 in the most relevant subject(s) but it wouldn't have any bearing on your application
Reply 2
Original post by Nunu4321
I know there isn’t a definitive answer but how many would you say would make your application even worth reading?

None are needed to make your application worth reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
For Oxford at least, currently none as they consider 8s and 9s as the same so you don't need 9s in any of them :tongue:
I think ideally you'd want a 9 in the most relevant subject(s) but it wouldn't have any bearing on your application

I got 7 nines and 3 8s. The 8s were in both English lit and Lang but the nine was in history. Do you think the eights will be bad for oxbridge law as they were in English?
Reply 4
I got 7 nines and 3 8s. The 8s were in both English lit and Lang but the nine was in history. Do you think the eights will be bad for oxbridge law as they were in English?

Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Thanks
If you've got enough nines to be dressed up to for the summer balls, and you're not all at sixes and sevens, then you'll be alreight...
Reply 7
Original post by charco
If you've got enough nines to be dressed up to for the summer balls, and you're not all at sixes and sevens, then you'll be alreight...

Thanks 😂

Hi I know this was 2 years ago so I was wondering if you got in?
Original post by sofiasherratt
Hi I know this was 2 years ago so I was wondering if you got in?

I'm not the person that you responded to but I got in with no 9s. An 8, 9 or A* are counted the exact same (by Oxford standards anyway idk about Cambridge).
Original post by OctoberRain7
I'm not the person that you responded to but I got in with no 9s. An 8, 9 or A* are counted the exact same (by Oxford standards anyway idk about Cambridge).

thank you and congratulations! What course are you doing there?
Original post by sofiasherratt
thank you and congratulations! What course are you doing there?

I'm studying PPE, what are you considering?

Latest

Trending

Trending