The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
Late reply?! It's not late, actually it's never late on this thread xD. You're welcome! After all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E.
xx

yaaaaas HSM, I feel very sorry for the new generations that will never understand this or the old Disney 😂😂
Original post by Ferrari101
our entire yr 9 was on crime and punishment and I hated it because it was boring but I am excited to start Weimar and nazi in yr 11 because ww1 and ww2 are very interesting topics.

Crime and punishment was a dragggg. We are twins, aren’t we 🤣? Have fun studying Weimar and Nazi Germany! Wish I could have studied it too 😩
KOREABOO!! :excited:
Who's your bias?
Good luck for Year 11!! :rave:
Also, please tag me!! (If it helps, I would quote people instead. It's easier to just keep the BBCode somewhere like a word doc and then just copy and paste that at the end of every post in a spoiler. If anything, it's faster than tagging everyone :redface:)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by nyxnko_
KOREABOO!! :excited:
Who's your bias?
Good luck for Year 11!! :rave:
Also, please tag me!! (If it helps, I would quote people instead. It's easier to just keep the BBCode somewhere like a word doc and then just copy and paste that at the end of every post in a spoiler. If anything, it's faster than tagging everyone :redface:)

For BTS? None other than Yoongles (Suga :excited:). He is EXACTLY like me irl, he spits LITERAL fire and he's hella cute. Wbu??

THANK YOU OH LAWD IMMA NEED IT

Ofc!! What's a BBCode and how would I do that spoiler list? Lol I'm such a newbie.

XOXOX
For BTS? None other than Yoongles (Suga :excited:). He is EXACTLY like me irl, he spits LITERAL fire and he's hella cute. Wbu??

THANK YOU OH LAWD IMMA NEED IT

Ofc!! What's a BBCode and how would I do that spoiler list? Lol I'm such a newbie.

XOXOX

Yeah, sorry. I wasn't too clear :tongue:
I'm not a super ARMY fan person thing (don't really know how to refer to them :colondollar:) but I think Suga is really cute as well :love:
that spoiler thing is just [spoiler ] some text here [ / spoiler] but without the spaces. quoting people is similar: [ quote = username ] something they said [ / quote ] but without the spaces.
it's okay :hugs: everyone was new once :redface:
Original post by nyxnko_
Yeah, sorry. I wasn't too clear :tongue:
I'm not a super ARMY fan person thing (don't really know how to refer to them :colondollar:) but I think Suga is really cute as well :love:
that spoiler thing is just [spoiler ] some text here [ / spoiler] but without the spaces. quoting people is similar: [ quote = username ] something they said [ / quote ] but without the spaces.
it's okay :hugs: everyone was new once :redface:

YAY xD What did you mean in particular when you said bias, was it KDramas or other KPop groups?

Ok! I'll try it. I did my first "official" kind of post thing today and tagged everyone manually, but I'll try that next time (next Wednesday I'm starting school so I'm planning on sharing how it went).
감사! xox
Crime and punishment was a dragggg. We are twins, aren’t we 🤣? Have fun studying Weimar and Nazi Germany! Wish I could have studied it too 😩

hahah we definitely are 😂😂... also when you sent that youtube link. YAAAAAAAS HSM!!! i feel sorry for the new generations, they wouldn't understand this or the old Disney and Nickelodeon classic tv shows... if you get me. I'll make sure to give you interesting facts of the Weimar and Nazi so you get to know some more history 😂😂😂
1. YEAH I'M SO SCARED >.< Yeah, because *cue High School Musical music" We're all in this togetherrrrrr :hugs::ike:

2. Yes, we do, but they're not like the big American ones. Take the size of an American locker and and split it into thirds horizontally, that's our lockers. :frown: . It fits a couple of A4 books and my PE kit, but that's pretty much it. They're in our form rooms though, not in the corridor because my school is actually pretty tiny for a high school. Also, whenever we do something wrong as a class/form, we're reminded constantly that "sOmE sCHools Don'T haVe LockErs, yOu're So luCKy!!1!!" Ooh wait, I found a photo that looks exactly like my locker! See this:
The middle green ones are the ones at my school. My new locker For Y11 is that size and has that lock but the blue colour shown on the left.

My cousin is like your school, they don't have them, but I'd honestly say you can't fit much anyway so you're better off just carrying stuff xD

Yeaaah let's 'make our dreams come true' and achieve thems 7s 8s and 9s !:woo::woo::woo:

Are they all different colours or the same colour? Either way, I feel like lockers were more needed in year 7 when food tech and pe were on the same day:argh:. Oooh those days sucked so bad, glad I don’t have to go through that anymore aha
Original post by bowl-of-rice
Yeaaah let's 'make our dreams come true' and achieve thems 7s 8s and 9s !:woo::woo::woo:

Are they all different colours or the same colour? Either way, I feel like lockers were more needed in year 7 when food tech and pe were on the same day:argh:. Oooh those days sucked so bad, glad I don’t have to go through that anymore aha

omg yess i get you. when you had a practical lesson in food tech and you had to carry all our food also your pe kit.
I don't know about your school but my school made everyone buy unnecessary stuff that we never used like a school PE socks ( they were black and green) but they told us to wear white socks???!!! then they made us buy gum shields and soccer shoes and shin pads but they never made us play hockey or soccer.

whoops i did not realise that i wrote a whole rant but yh... all that money spent for useless items. 😂😂
hahah we definitely are 😂😂... also when you sent that youtube link. YAAAAAAAS HSM!!! i feel sorry for the new generations, they wouldn't understand this or the old Disney and Nickelodeon classic tv shows... if you get me. I'll make sure to give you interesting facts of the Weimar and Nazi so you get to know some more history 😂😂😂

Yassss HSM was everything. I feel like the younger kids, or anyone that wasn’t at least 8 when the first movie came out won’t feel the magic like we did. That was the golden age of TV (at least for Disney and Nickelodeon). Kinda peak but oh well. And yesss, gimme dat Weimar knowledge IM THURSTA 😂
Original post by bowl-of-rice

Yesss girl let’s go conquer the worlddd! And the rest of the Milky Way, obvs. :wink:
My school, per form room always has a mix of colours, like 9 would be green, 9 would be red, 9 would be yellow and 9 would be blue. I always came to school early on the day we would be assigned lockers so I could get first dibs on Locker 19, a top yellow one. I had the same one each year, but before we left school for the holidays people complained that short people (aka me 😒) got top lockers and it wasn’t fair to the tall people, so my form tutor gave me Locker 26. A middle blue one. I wouldn’t be bothered really, but I feel that since it’s the one year I don’t have the same number, I feel that something might go wrong 😣. I know, it’s a weird superstition but... we’ll have to to wait and see I guess.
Ahh yes, I understand the food tech and PE days. How did you manage you poor thing?! We weren’t allowed to put food in our lockers in case it went off, but I would have needed a place to put my boxes and stuff 😩!! X
(edited 5 years ago)
omg yess i get you. when you had a practical lesson in food tech and you had to carry all our food also your pe kit.
I don't know about your school but my school made everyone buy unnecessary stuff that we never used like a school PE socks ( they were black and green) but they told us to wear white socks???!!! then they made us buy gum shields and soccer shoes and shin pads but they never made us play hockey or soccer.

whoops i did not realise that i wrote a whole rant but yh... all that money spent for useless items. 😂

OMG YH
I had to buy a mouth guard for rugby in Year 10 which we never ended up doing because the school deemed it to be a “violent” sport for the girls. And the guys couldn’t do trampolining. I HATE TRAMPOLINING, I WOULD SWAP IT FOR RUGBY ANY DAY.
And we have to wear white socks but some of us don’t have a pair/forget so we wear our black/coloured socks and hide them if we have long PE trousers 😂😂. At least that’s what I do, but don’t tell my PE teacher lol.
I just realised how long this is too, sorry for the mini rant xD. xx
How do I tag myself?
Original post by Laboromniavincit
How do I tag myself?

I’ll tag ya! I’ll do a tag list for every official post for those who want to read it :smile:
OMG YH
I had to buy a mouth guard for rugby in Year 10 which we never ended up doing because the school deemed it to be a “violent” sport for the girls. And the guys couldn’t do trampolining. I HATE TRAMPOLINING, I WOULD SWAP IT FOR RUGBY ANY DAY.
And we have to wear white socks but some of us don’t have a pair/forget so we wear our black/coloured socks and hide them if we have long PE trousers 😂😂. At least that’s what I do, but don’t tell my PE teacher lol.
I just realised how long this is too, sorry for the mini rant xD. xx

omg i hate trampolining its absolutely shiteee! our school made us buy trousers but anyone barely wears them except few people... we just have skorts.
YAY xD What did you mean in particular when you said bias, was it KDramas or other KPop groups?

Ok! I'll try it. I did my first "official" kind of post thing today and tagged everyone manually, but I'll try that next time (next Wednesday I'm starting school so I'm planning on sharing how it went).
감사! xox

Oh I meant just BTS :colondollar:

No problem :hugs:
MANUAL TAG LIST BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY SEEMS TO NOT BE WORKING WITH ME :'( : @Ryanthom100 @Loci Pi @clouddbubbles @Hammadax1 @London090 @Ferrari101 @exols @pinegrove @troubletracking @Toastiekid @bowl-of-rice @laurawatt

** Let me know if you want to be removed (or added :wink: ) from the tag list, some of you are from the shout out list from earlier and didn't asked to be tagged lol *insert devil smiley emoji here*. I've tagged you for now in case you're interested, if not, PM me and I'll remove you :smile:

SUMMER HOLIDAYS: HOLIDAY POST #1

Morning!

This is it. It's officially a week until I receive my new locker key, get lost (again) when trying to find my new form room and when I go "OH WAIT, I'M GROWING UP". Ngl, this is the most scared I've ever been. I'm always going into each year with a positive mindset, but this year it's kind of slipping. I really don't want it to, because I need all the positivity I can get right now. I still have a bunch of summer holiday booklets I need to get through that I got for homework from school, and I want to read up on the Cold War for history and a couple of the new science topics so I can get a headstart but I'm actually running out of time >.<. Also, since I discovered TSR, I think I have to admit I'm slightly *cough* addicted. I might need to lessen my time on TSR in the coming week to ensure I get stuff done.
I feel a bit overwhelmed to say the least, but I know that if I'm productive now, I'll be thankful to myself when the school year begins.

RAZZZBERRIES' THING FOR THE WEEK:
This is something I'm going to do every week when I do an official post. I'll look up a quote, joke, meme, YT video or anything that relates to my week. I wanna get you guys involved too! You can also PM me something that sums up how you're feeling too, and if I add it to my official post I'll shout you out :wink:

"It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela

RazzzBerries xx

Hey @RazzzBerries you have nothing to be worried about!! I can assure you that school is an opportunity for freedom not a jail sentence and your locker is your home for your textbooks not a jail cell😂 You will be alright as long as you believe in yourself and work hard❤️

Always here for you :smile:

whoops i did not realise that i wrote a whole rant but yh... all that money spent for useless items. 😂😂

The only way around it for us was to get in really early and dump all the food ingredients in the food tech room, but no one was ever organised enough to do that:rofl:

Yesss, my school did that too :no:! We were sent this long list of things to buy at the start of year 7 and I haven't even used half of the things on it. I don't even know where my gum shields and shin pads are.:dontknow:
omg i hate trampolining its absolutely shiteee! our school made us buy trousers but anyone barely wears them except few people... we just have skorts.

Ya ik. The girls in set 1 were always able to do tricks and stuff and I'd be there like "Hi -.- " xD
Original post by london090
hey @razzzberries you have nothing to be worried about!! I can assure you that school is an opportunity for freedom not a jail sentence and your locker is your home for your textbooks not a jail cell😂 you will be alright as long as you believe in yourself and work hard❤️

always here for you :smile:

thank you xox

Latest

Trending

Trending