The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

★ Emission 12

The afternoon is boring for me nowadays.
★ Emission 13

I seriously need to stop being so childish lmao :rofl:
Original post by Missradioactive
★ Emission 10

Positive self-talk:

1. Others' opinions doesn't always have to dictate my life.

2. Caring too much about others actually describes my own positive personality traits- at least I bothered to care about complete strangers :rofl:

3. Grades define my work ethic and habits that are easily flexible under certain circumstances, and doesn't have to define me.

4. It's better to wait rather than giving into peer pressure and do things that are just not 'me'.
Staying true to myself is more important than anything else in such situations.

5. Prayer helps. Ameen. Always gotta keep my belief in Allah stronger than ever at all times :biggrin:

6. I better take other people's jealousy as a compliment :u:

7. Approaching things with logic rather than emotions or expectations hurts less.

8. Nothing is wrong with dreaming big.

9. Health > Education.

10. Things obviously have a way of working out on its own. :smile:

PRSOM. Always find the good in things💕
★ Emission 10

Positive self-talk:

1. Others' opinions doesn't always have to dictate my life.

2. Caring too much about others actually describes my own positive personality traits- at least I bothered to care about complete strangers :rofl:

3. Grades define my work ethic and habits that are easily flexible under certain circumstances, and doesn't have to define me.

4. It's better to wait rather than giving into peer pressure and do things that are just not 'me'.
Staying true to myself is more important than anything else in such situations.

5. Prayer helps. Ameen. Always gotta keep my belief in Allah stronger than ever at all times :biggrin:

6. I better take other people's jealousy as a compliment :u:

7. Approaching things with logic rather than emotions or expectations hurts less.

8. Nothing is wrong with dreaming big.

9. Health > Education.

10. Things obviously have a way of working out on its own. :smile:

Really needed that :yep:
:ta:🤗🤗🤗
Since I'm Missradioactive, my thoughts are definitely supposed to travel around the world/universe via nuclear radiation :colone:

:woo:

nice lol x
★ Emission 13

I seriously need to stop being so childish lmao :rofl:

its cool go girl
★ Emission 14

Faking happiness isn't really an easy task.
★ Emission 14

Faking happiness isn't really an easy task.

Wouldn't it depend on the purpose of faking?🤔
Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
Wouldn't it depend on the purpose of faking?🤔

Good point :laugh:

But I have one and only purpose behind this -
hiding the amount sorrow I carry around within myself.
I don't ever try telling anybody about it since nobody seems to empathize, and people think I'm crazy if I tell them, as if it's a crime to be sad for being the victim of the shallow society of today...
Good point :laugh:

But I have one and only purpose behind this -
hiding the amount sorrow I carry around within myself.
I don't ever try telling anybody about it since nobody seems to empathize, and people think I'm crazy if I tell them, as if it's a crime to be sad for being the victim of the shallow society of today...

The reason I fake happiness is because I don't want to upset anyone else. If I start crying in front of someone it will probably ruin their day. It only makes them feel worse because they feel bad for me and me feel worse because I've made them feel worse. Do I over complicate things? Nah... :rofl:
Original post by MaizieAmyr
The reason I fake happiness is because I don't want to upset anyone else. If I start crying in front of someone it will probably ruin their day. It only makes them feel worse because they feel bad for me and me feel worse because I've made them feel worse. Do I over complicate things? Nah... :rofl:

Well, that's another reason why I fake happiness too :yes:
★ Emission 15

I feel like my life is 'empty', and I have no idea how to explain, but that's not needed. Who cares anyway, if I were to think realistically.

Things didn't work out between him and I. He's out there with the one that I know I can never, ever measure up to.

I can never do my makeup like her.
I don't have a beautiful smile like she does.
I don't have glossy hair like she does.
I don't have plump lips like she does.
I'm not as tall as her.
I'm not as rich as her.
I don't have that many friends like she does.
I don't have a broad fashion sense like she does.
I scare people away, out of my life because of the conflicts I have within myself, which need to be fixed, but it isn't easy.
I hate living with the illness that can only be managed, never cured.
I'm tired of trying.
I'm tired of feeling left out.
I'm tired of constantly trying to numb my sorrows.
I apologise too much.
I care way too much, and
I'm probably the most bitter person in this world, idk.
But all I now know is:

I'm absolutely exhausted.
(edited 5 years ago)
★ Emission 15

I feel like my life is 'empty', and I have no idea how to explain, but that's not needed. Who cares anyway, if I were to think realistically

Things didn't work out between him and I. He's out there with the one that I know I can never, ever measure up to.
I can never do my makeup like her.
I don't have a beautiful smile like she does.
I don't have glossy hair like she does.
I don't have plump lips like she does.
I'm not as tall as her.
I'm not as rich as her.
I don't have that many friends like she does.
I don't have a broad fashion sense like she does.
I scare people away, out of my life because of the conflicts I have within myself, which need to be fixed, but it isn't easy.
I hate living with the illness that can only be managed, never cured.
I'm tired of trying.
I'm tired of feeling left out.
I'm tired of constantly trying to numb my sorrows.
I apologise too much.
I care way too much, and
I'm probably the most bitter person in this world, idk.
But all I now know is:

I'm absolutely exhausted.

There is always someone in the world who is better than you. Except in one thing. You are without doubt the best person at being you, even if you don't understand yourself. So you might aswell just focus on yourself.
★ Emission 16

My aunt just came over and asked me to go to hers right away. I feel bad for turning it down, but I really need to be away from people as much as I can.

I 'feel' worthless now, even though I know that nobody in this world is.
★ Emission 16

My aunt just came over and asked me to go to hers right away. I feel bad for turning it down, but I really need to be away from people as much as I can.

I 'feel' worthless now, even though I know that nobody in this world is.

I always think I'm better staying alone in my room but when I do go out I sometimes do enjoy it. Last week I went out about 5-6 times and it helped so much with results day stress, people distract you from reality. :yep:
I always think I'm better staying alone in my room but when I do go out I sometimes do enjoy it. Last week I went out about 5-6 times and it helped so much with results day stress, people distract you from reality. :yep:

And when that reality is back... :frown:

But anyway, this is life I guess :laugh:
And when that reality is back... :frown:

But anyway, this is life I guess :laugh:

I live my whole life trying to live in ignorance of how sh- reality is. But you can't always live in a dream, ever so often you have to return to reality, accept it's sh-, cry it out and then go back to living your life.
I live my whole life trying to live in ignorance of how sh- reality is. But you can't always live in a dream, ever so often you have to return to reality, accept it's sh-, cry it out and then go back to living your life.

Right. It's crazy how I give similar advice to others, but I can't seem to make it sink in for myself :rofl:
★ Emission 17

I don't use Instagram anymore. Insta models make me feel inadequate about myself lol-
such an illogical thought I know, since everyone is special in their own way :facepalm:
★ Emission 18

Just realised I didn't get dolled up since ages 🤔

Latest

Trending

Trending