Afshan123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, does anyone know a sixth form where I can do a levels but also retake maths gcse on the side?
- any sixth form names would help.
username2899906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think it would be best for you to research this yourself as the sixth forms that are near me that would let you are likely nowhere near you.
jdijx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look around your local area for sixth forms and ask them :yy:
GreatnessInSpace
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Most sixth forms should let you, as long as you have your English GCSE and enough other GCSEs to qualify you for entry (usually around 5, although it can vary). The sixth form I go to does, although mine is part of my high school and not a separate one (ie sixth form colleges/centres), so maybe look out for that. You'd need to provide your location for people to be able to help you with specific sixth forms.
Afshan123
Rep:
?
(Original post by GreatnessInSpace)
Most sixth forms should let you, as long as you have your English GCSE and enough other GCSEs to qualify you for entry (usually around 5, although it can vary). The sixth form I go to does, although mine is part of my high school and not a separate one (ie sixth form colleges/centres), so maybe look out for that. You'd need to provide your location for people to be able to help you with specific sixth forms.
Thank you and what sixth form is it and I want a sixth form in London near north or north west London
Shamiraimtiaz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where are you based
Afshan123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shamiraimtiaz)
Where are you based
North London
Student1191
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Afshan123)
Hey, does anyone know a sixth form where I can do a levels but also retake maths gcse on the side?
Almost all of them
Afshan123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Student1191)
Almost all of them
Is there any sixth form names you know specifically because I’ve looked but most all require maths to be passed
Bill Nye
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is there any sixth form names you know specifically because I’ve looked but most all require maths to be passed
Just call / email sixth forms and ask yourself.
halimah786
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im doing a levels too but wasnt happy with my maths grade and wanna retake so i called up some local colleges and they all offer retakes for external students. just call some local ones up.

Sannah 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
St Charles Catholic sixth form college
Westminster King’s way I think
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads