The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Melo_
Hi , are you guys going to work in UK after graduation. İf so do you know if it is accepted by GMC?

Hi yes I will be working in the UK and it is GMC accredited :smile:
Reply 21
Thank you so much for replying. I am relieved now as I couldn’t find anyone from the UK applying when I was searching before. I also want to go to Dnipro this year and I have been contacting an agent to find out more for a while now but I wasn’t sure if the uni was reliable as I couldn’t find enough info online. Have you applied through an agent or directly? If so which one is it?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Hi guys! I am considering dentistry there through the graduate entry. I have a lot of questions and I feel super lost. Could someone please help out!
Original post by mohsin123

(edited 5 years ago)
Hi All, just getting everything in order but im prob starting at Dnipro this sept. Never been to Ukraine before. Excited and unsure. Does anyone know the term dates. Im from kent
Hiya, yes im am currently using them, i have sent my documents just waiting to see.

Have u got loads of info about Dnipro institute. I do not know the exact term dates and need to start looking at tickets.
Add Me i am most likely to be starting september too

Original post by aamaicha_archer
I am doing that program too
Manchester
Original post by Zion Ilyas
Manchester

I’m from Burnley, did you use Medlink?
Yes, they’ve said my acceptance letter is on its way, I’m 18 btw, how old are you x?
Yes i have and i've been accepted tot start studying medicine in the third year. Why do u ask?
Original post by simran_d
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?

Hi there. Yes I have and I've been accepted into the third year of medicine. Have u applied as well?
Reply 34
Original post by Amal.1996bl
Hello, have u got your place already? I applied for medicine and yet to hear back too

Hi,
When did youu apply, and have you heard back yet?
Reply 35
Original post by simran_d
Has anyone applied to the graduate medicine programme?

Hi this is late but yeah I got into the graduate entry how about you?
Reply 36
Original post by heidi95
Hi this is late but yeah I got into the graduate entry how about you?

Hi, may I know when you applied, and after how long did you recieve the acceptance letter?
Also which ageny did you apply through?
Reply 37
Hi. Anyone know where to get the syllabus for medicine in Dnipro? I'm also joining in September.
Original post by GovnorS
Hi. Anyone know where to get the syllabus for medicine in Dnipro? I'm also joining in September.

Hey! Heres a link to the graduate entry syllabus.
Original post by JoshTurningPoint
Hey I currently study at Dnipro Medical Institute, its not bad so far and the teachers are nice. One of my friends graduated 2 years ago and she is now working in the uk. PM me if you'd like to chat

hello ,
i had seen your post . are you studying there brother. i looking for my visa to come . i have some doubts regarding the hostel and study materials

Latest

Trending

Trending