the fact you have to ask is enough evidence to suggest it is a myth
Reply 2
Myth obviously 😂🤦*♂️
How old r u
Original post by Kev lad
Myth obviously 😂🤦*♂️
How old r u

Probably Freshers age
Generally speaking if you were having regular sex before Uni, you'll most likely continue to at Uni.

If you didn't have regular sex before Uni, you don't magically become a stud during Freshers. 😂

I say generally as virgins can pull during freshers but it isnt a certainty at all.

It's 99% myth except for very few.
(edited 5 years ago)
Fairly sure most people going uni have lost their virginity... If you haven't by the time you're 18 you got a lot to work on and freshers won't solve those issues
Original post by Anonymous
Fairly sure most people going uni have lost their virginity... If you haven't by the time you're 18 you got a lot to work on and freshers won't solve those issues

why on anon?

loads of people don't have sex before they're 18 and there's nothing 'wrong' with that at all. the average age in the UK is 17, but that's just an average. grow up.
Original post by CTLeafez
Generally speaking if you were having regular sex before Uni, you'll most likely continue to at Uni.

If you didn't have regular sex before Uni, you don't magically become a stud during Freshers. 😂

I say generally as virgins can pull during freshers but it isnt a certainty at all.

It's 99% myth except for very few.

Nah, I disagree. If you meet people at freshers and look at their FB profile, just go back 6 months on there and look at their profile pic. Many people have had a miraculous transformation.

It is because people go from being goody two-shoes, academic types. *****y glasses, hair, clothes, and introverted personality. Being "un-cool", whilst at sixth form, amongst the cool kids who go to work in call centres. To then having the prospect of being fun, sexy and getting some action.

Many many people transform and I would say it borders on being the majority of people. I know just out of my halls with 8/9 people, 3 of them lost their virginity during freshers.

That's a rather sweeping statement... You can turn 18, be a virgin and not have an issue.

People all come from different environments and have differing opportunities. Eg. If you went to an all boys/girls school, you ain't gonna have the same opportunity to have sex to someone who went co-Ed.
Original post by Notoriety
Nah, I disagree. If you meet people at freshers and look at their FB profile, just go back 6 months on there and look at their profile pic. Many people have had a miraculous transformation.

It is because people go from being goody two-shoes, academic types. *****y glasses, hair, clothes, and introverted personality

Introverted personality - check
Sh*tty glasses, hair and clothes - you take that back right now. My Power Rangers t-shirt is the coolest thing you'll see a 16 year old wear ever. And my hair and glasses only compliment me on that, making me look awesome as ever. Thank you very much!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by criggles
Introverted personality - check
She*try glasses, hair and clothes - you take that back right now. My Power Rangers t-shirt is the coolest thing you'll see a 16 year old wear ever. And my hair and glasses only compliment me on that, making me look awesome as ever. Thank you very much!

When you're slinging back jagie bombs, your introverted personality goes away. Then you start slinging ****.
A bit silly
Original post by CTLeafez
That's a rather sweeping statement... You can turn 18, be a virgin and not have an issue.

People all come from different environments and have differing opportunities. Eg. If you went to an all boys/girls school, you ain't gonna have the same opportunity to have sex to someone who went co-Ed.

Think this is just TSR people though... The vast majority of people go out and meet girls, not often from school- I know very few "normal" 18 year olds who haven't lost their virginity. The normal ones held on because they chose to. If you've been trying and are desperate to lose it (like OP seems to be) but haven't then freshers isn't going to change anything... If you cant talk to girls you cant talk to girls...
Original post by Palmyra
why on anon?

loads of people don't have sex before they're 18 and there's nothing 'wrong' with that at all. the average age in the UK is 17, but that's just an average. grow up.

I never said anything was wrong? "Grow up" mate did you even read what I said?

I'm on anon cause med school innit... Don't wan't future patients to know when I lost my v
is it a myth or true?

Are you serious? Myth obv
I never said anything was wrong? "Grow up" mate did you even read what I said?

I'm on anon cause med school innit... Don't wan't future patients to know when I lost my v

"you got a lot to work on" clearly indicates something is wrong.
Original post by Palmyra
"you got a lot to work on" clearly indicates something is wrong.

Not necessarily... It just means he has something to work on; which he does if he wants to lose his v and hasn't managed so far?

You don't need to make an argument out of everything, some of us are only on here to give advice :/
Ok first of just to clarify i'm not a dude i'm a girl and am normal I just come from a ethnic minority background plus my parents are catholic so Im not allowed the same freedom as most of my peers are at this age and i'm 17 right now and i was asking out of curiosity not desperation i wanted to know if i would be under pressure to lose it if everyone around me was having sex and losing theirs in uni since im not ready and don't think i will be even at 18 as i want to do it when i'm absolutely ready some of yall are acc so ridiculous why is it bad to be still a virgin even at age 17-18
Ok first of just to clarify i'm not a dude i'm a girl and am normal I just come from a ethnic minority background plus my parents are catholic so Im not allowed the same freedom as most of my peers are at this age and i'm 17 right now and i was asking out of curiosity not desperation i wanted to know if i would be under pressure to lose it if everyone around me was having sex and losing theirs in uni since im not ready and don't think i will be even at 18 as i want to do it when i'm absolutely ready some of yall are acc so ridiculous why is it bad to be still a virgin even at age 17-18

Have sex when YOU feel ready for it. Whether that's next year, the year after or 10 years time. The only people who may pressure you at Uni aren't going to be the best of friends/people.

Genuine friends will support you. Tbf from my own experience, very few people at Uni actually care if you're a virgin or not. We're not 16 year olds playing truth or dare! :biggrin:
Reply 19

What about people who aren't ready to have sex until after they're 18? Who are you to tell people what to do?

Latest

Trending

Trending