The Student Room Group

EPQ HELP....unsure if i can talk about it, as it is in my a level syllabus

my current title is talking about the effects on the 4 macro economic objectives, which i have obviously covered in class. I'm confused if i can even mention the 4 objectives,as this clashes with my syllabus? or can i talk about them my essay since all macro economics is to do with these 4 objectives?
Original post by jq88888
my current title is talking about the effects on the 4 macro economic objectives, which i have obviously covered in class. I'm confused if i can even mention the 4 objectives,as this clashes with my syllabus? or can i talk about them my essay since all macro economics is to do with these 4 objectives?

I am not completely sure about the details but I do know that you can not do your EPQ on any topic that is covered in the A-level subjects that you are taking.
Original post by jq88888

We all had to do EPQ at my sixth form, and I think a lot of people did things that they had covered in their syllabus. The key is to include some information and research that shows you've gone beyond the syllabus, as EPQ is ultimately to show that you are capable of doing research without a teacher telling what to do. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending