An introduction to me:

Click here

Academic History

Click here

University plans:

Click here

Key dates:

Click here

Same as last year, I'm gonna tag a load of people now (including everyone from my last GYG :love:), but you'll only be tagged again if you ask to be :yep: I've no clue how often updates will end up happening as I haven't got my timetable yet, but it should be at least weekly :smile: Apologies to anyone who gets a few notifications from this as I move it etc. :colondollar:

Tags

Historical Muse
x
CoffeeAndPolitics
x
Quirky Object
x
Sivthasan
x
thotproduct
x
Mosope17
x
Labrador99
x
DeepInTheMeadow
x
zq01
x
EmilySarah00
x
ecila21
x
agaaga1010
x
Royal Sheepy
x
Lilsthebest
x
Anna1029
x
nyxnko_
x
clouddbubbles
x
laurawatt
x
04MR17
x
Michelle08
x
OrangeArcher
x
entertainmyfaith
x
HowToBeABlobfish
x

shadowdraconis
x@Muttley79 @gcsemusicsucks @Jack22031994 @Notnek @bookloverlolly @CoolCavy @entertainmyfaith @CheeseIsVeg @Michiyo @Blue_Cow @Toastiekid @SarcAndSpark @anyone I missed :getmecoat:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tag List :love::grouphugs::ninja:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 5 years ago)
Very excited! Good luck!
Original post by Lemur14
Lemur's Leap for University

Looking forward to supporting your 'leap' ... :smile:
How did you find Durham?
Reply 5
TAG ME!
Reply 6
Ahh good luck! (Also lmao that I wasn’t the only one who did the EDCL in Y10😂)
Tag me please!! So looking forward to all of the amazing things you accomplish this year :biggrin:
Reply 8
wait... I didn't count before but you took 16 GCSEs?!? :eek3: wow!!
good luck!!
EDIT: don't forget to tag me!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Can’t wait to follow your journey. Good luck!
Original post by Lemur14

Lemur's Leap for University

[scroll] :wavey: Welcome to my year 13 GYG :woo:[/scroll]
An introduction to me:

Click here

Academic History

Click here

University plans:

Click here

Key dates:

Click here

Same as last year, I'm gonna tag a load of people now (including everyone from my last GYG :love:), but you'll only be tagged again if you ask to be :yep: I've no clue how often updates will end up happening as I haven't got my timetable yet, but it should be at least weekly :smile: Apologies to anyone who gets a few notifications from this as I move it etc. :colondollar:

Tags

As always, would love to be tagged! Have an amazing year and let me know any tips for have for AS Further Maths! I'm dying already!
Original post by thotproduct
Very excited! Good luck!

Thank you :h:
Original post by Muttley79
Looking forward to supporting your 'leap' ... :smile:

Alliteration is necessary for a GYG title :wink: Thank you :smile: (You said before you wanted tagging right? No obligation naturally, just don't want to get it wrong :colondollar:)
Original post by random_matt
How did you find Durham?

I think this sums up what I thought quite well. Essentially, I really loved it. I can't even narrow it down to exactly why but I had a really great feeling about it the whole day and it was just awesome!
Original post by ab173
TAG ME!

Will do! (Sorry I haven't replied to your PM btw, having a bit of a nightmare with internet this week and it just hasn't happened yet :getmecoat:)
Original post by Pastelx
Ahh good luck! (Also lmao that I wasn’t the only one who did the EDCL in Y10😂)

Thank you! :five: My school actually stretched it out to an hour a week for 2 years so we did 2 modules in year 9 and 2 in year 10 :lol:
Original post by Lemur14
Thank you :h:

Alliteration is necessary for a GYG title :wink: Thank you :smile: (You said before you wanted tagging right? No obligation naturally, just don't want to get it wrong :colondollar:)

I think this sums up what I thought quite well. Essentially, I really loved it. I can't even narrow it down to exactly why but I had a really great feeling about it the whole day and it was just awesome!

Will do! (Sorry I haven't replied to your PM btw, having a bit of a nightmare with internet this week and it just hasn't happened yet :getmecoat:)

Thank you! :five: My school actually stretched it out to an hour a week for 2 years so we did 2 modules in year 9 and 2 in year 10 :lol:

Cool beans, I never went to an open day, and move there in three weeks. Guess I'll mooch around the psychology block and then onto the library. Wonder if the library will let me in with my acceptance letter, guess I'll find out.
Original post by Protostar
Tag me please!! So looking forward to all of the amazing things you accomplish this year :biggrin:

Aww thank you, I hope I live up to those expectations!
Original post by nyxnko_
wait... I didn't count before but you took 16 GCSEs?!? :eek3: wow!!
good luck!!
EDIT: don't forget to tag me!!

Technically 15 as two were half courses but yep...mad school :rolleyes:
Thank you, will do :cube:
Original post by bookloverlolly
Can’t wait to follow your journey. Good luck!

Thank you :colondollar:
Original post by DeepInTheMeadow
As always, would love to be tagged! Have an amazing year and let me know any tips for have for AS Further Maths! I'm dying already!

Awesome, will do :smile: Erm...don't listen to the people who say it's easy...it's not :tongue: Essentially same as maths, just keep plugging away at the practise questions and you'll get there eventually :smile:
Original post by random_matt
Cool beans, I never went to an open day, and move there in three weeks. Guess I'll mooch around the psychology block and then onto the library. Wonder if the library will let me in with my acceptance letter, guess I'll find out.

Yeah the library was awesome, definitely go there :gah: I'm sure you'll have a great time :yep: Surprised you're going somewhere you've never been, I don't even want to put down places I haven't been (hence the number of open days :lol:)
Original post by Lemur14

Yes - always happy to support a fellow mathematician :smile:

Have you considered Bath? It has a good rep for Maths - probably better than Bristol.
Reply 16
Original post by Lemur14

Thanks! (Don't worry about it, I sent it when I was really sleepy and tired I forgot I sent it lol)
:hugs:
Original post by Lemur14
Yeah the library was awesome, definitely go there :gah: I'm sure you'll have a great time :yep: Surprised you're going somewhere you've never been, I don't even want to put down places I haven't been (hence the number of open days :lol:)

Usually I wouldn't, but a return ticket was £150 and barely any universities wanted to offer me a 2nd year transfer. Anywhere is better than Wales, sorry Welsh people.
Reply 19
The title is lacking alliteration. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending